shift linkage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mrnice1058

ok my friend is doing a b16a swap into a 95 dx civic and he has the b16a tranny (cable) he is using the hasport hydro cable convertion kit and he wants to use his d series shift linkage, now i know better so don't yell at me, but here is where the question lays he asked me "is it possible to take my linkage and cut it and weld it so i can use it on my be series?" so that's the question let me know thanks guys
B)

possible, yes
but it will feel like shit, and if you don't do it perfectly, you might not be able to hit 1st, 2nd 5th or reverse depending...

just buy the right damn linkage already

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 19 2004, 09:47 AM
possible, yes
but it will feel like shit, and if you don't do it perfectly, you might not be able to hit 1st, 2nd 5th or reverse depending...

just buy the right damn linkage already
[post=365161]Quoted post[/post]​

lol it is not for me i bought one from a junk yard like you told me to but he is even cheaper then i am and besides i have a 97 civic and i have a hydro tranny he has cable :p

putting a cable tranny in an obd2 civic...

wow, you're friend truely is a moron.

just let him know, that hes probably going to end up spending more money trying to get all that old shit to work right than if he just got the right shit to work in the first place.

lol i know i told him all i have learned from the great master but he doesn't want to listen he wants to keep it all together and running that way the best part about is he is tring to run a PR3 on his 95 i sold that right away and i sold the cable tranny i am already all i need is to chip my ecu and the obd covertion so we will see what happens he is going to do the swap on thursday so i will let you know

Back