shifter gone limp , feels like its stuck in gear help???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RED-Dion

hey guys problem with my lude , i was driving home and got off the highway and as soon as i hit the light the shifter just goes lose and it feels like its stuck in 3rd gear or something wont switch into any gear , feels like the shifter isent connected to anything its just really lose not like befor . i drove it to a parking lot and tryed to put it into revers just try to put it into some gear it goes into the gear but still feels like its in 3rd dont understand what could be the problem , maybe broke somehow into 3rd gear or something never had this kinda problem clueless :confused: some help plz?

hey guys problem with my lude , i was driving home and got off the highway and as soon as i hit the light the shifter just goes lose and it feels like its stuck in 3rd gear or something wont switch into any gear , feels like the shifter isent connected to anything its just really lose not like befor . i drove it to a parking lot and tryed to put it into revers just try to put it into some gear it goes into the gear but still feels like its in 3rd dont understand what could be the problem , maybe broke somehow into 3rd gear or something never had this kinda problem clueless :confused: some help plz?

FOUND OUT PROBLEM , shifter cable has snapped .

Back