shifter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I like these.

44_1.JPG

I have one for my accord its comfortable and looks great.

Fake C/F Sucks!

i got the same one only chrome...tis pretty sweet

lol well im not saying tell people you have a 6 speed im just saying if it feels good and works right why not?

kind of like fake tits, yeah we all know they are fake but if they look good and feel good whos to complain?

Sig worthy right there.

I love my accords leather shift knob, for one, it was free. Two, it works and its solid. And the fact I have a short shifter on it, it confuses some other accord guys who have stock shifters and theirs is way up there. My civic had an aftermarket shift knob though. I hate the universal ones that have set screws that no matter how much you tighten them, they either come loose, or some how manage to wobble their way off.

The name-brand universal knobs use a much better method; the insert is screwed into the knob from the inside with one screw; the insert is also usually D-shaped so it won't free-spin. Then, you just twist it on like a regular shift knob.

I hate the universal ones that have set screws that no matter how much you tighten them, they either come loose, or some how manage to wobble their way off.

My accord came with one i threw out my window going down the highway cause it came loose and popped off.

I think mines actually a bit darker.

Sorry just test my picture link....but you can tell me what you think of this shifter if you can view the picture....

PA160130.jpg

Honestly to get back on topic i hate it... along with the pedal covers. what do you guys think?

I have the stock shift knob in mine. I like the idea that my car is as close to stock looking as possible. Not to mention I didn't have to pay anything extra for a part that provides the same function as something that will cost additional money.

I'm with you on this one.

Stock all the way.

My civic doens't look like it will haul ass from the outside, or the inside, but damn. It keeps people from breaking into it too.

Stock all the way.

My civic doens't look like it will haul ass from the outside, or the inside, but damn. It keeps people from breaking into it too.

amen bro..
I hope no one's car gets broken into..:ph34r:

Stock all the way.

Besides the exhaust, you wouldn't know anything was done to either my CRX or my hatch. I prefer it that way. I'd rather put the money that would be used for cosmetics under the hood.

Besides the exhaust, you wouldn't know anything was done to either my CRX or my hatch. I prefer it that way. I'd rather put the money that would be used for cosmetics under the hood.

Then youll show mazda what zoom zoom is right?

No. The bottom NRG thing screws off and it has 3 set screws under it. I must say it is well made and they stay tight unlike the cheaper knobs out there.

Back