Shipping List

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Zerosk8r455

Hey guys. I have a bunch of parts that need to be shipped and i was wondering if any of you would know the dimensions/weight of these following items:

H22a tranny
1994 Del Sol - Driver side door
99-00 Civic - Front fenders (both)
88-91 B16a1 5spd cable tranny
B-series Valve cover
D16Z6 complete motor
D15y7 (i've never heard of this, could it be a "b7" rather than "y7"?)

If any of you recognize these parts, it's probably because these are the parts you ordered and you asked me to find a shipping price. So, that's what i'm doing. So if you guys could give me some dimensions/weights of these parts i'd really appreciate it. Thank you

-Chris

ups/fed ex won't ship motors/pallets. you gotta get a shipping company to do that. its about 350-400 bucks.

trannys- my d seires was like 89 lbs. i imagine b-series being slightly larger to be about 95-100, h22, prob 125

door, get a ruler and a big box and a big scale :p

valve cover... put it in a paper ream box :)

i never heard of it.

d15 series is 5th gen
d16 series is 6th gen

d15b7 d15b8 = dx/lx and cx motors
d16y7 = dx
d16y8 = ex

freightserviceonline.com , i shipped a d series motor and tranny for $225 from fl to cali.

Yeah, the guy said a D15Y7 for his 92 LX. Neither I or my friends knew what the hell that was, so he must have meant D15B7. Anyone got an idea on the rest of the stuff? The door especially, what the hell am i supposed to do with that? Can i even ship that with Fedex or UPS?

THE FUCK IF HE DIDNT! HE MADE THAT SHIT ON HIS OWN WITH DUCT TAPE AND DOWEL RODS H0!

ok... so i misread it and thought it said d16 :shrug2: sue me :p

all in all, it's still a D(isposable) series, so who REALLY cares? :p

Hey B, i didn't want to post a whole other thread for this, and you aren't answering your aim msg's, so i'll ask you on here and hope you see it. Why won't the site let me change my e-mail address? i am getting too many business e-mails to my personal e-mail address and not my business address. When i tried to change it, it seems to submit the information, but then just goes back to the "e-mail address change" screen and my personal e-mail addy is still there.

im not answering my aims cuz im at work... not at home.

as for your email not chainging... i dunno, it works for me. maybe you gotta press it gently

naw man... girls can practice doble clicking their own mouse on their own time
here at hondaswap.com, its all about the PMD and the 3rd :lol:

lol so you're saying THAT is what you practice? i dont want to know what sick and twisted ways your little mind thought up to be able to practice that without the presense of a chick. you, b, are scary. :lol:

Back