shipping monitor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahaha wow! maybe the worked was using his fingers as a gauge, but forgot he only had 8.

Told ya- didn't get your same screen back. :D

My Dell monitor does that a bit- the swivel doesn't go back to center correctly, so sometimes it sits a little tilted. If yours is like that, just uh.... "coax" it back into place.

Don't buy a cheap flat panel mount.

Don't buy a cheap flat panel mount.

Trust me. Spend the extra money on a good one.

well, i bought a wall mount.
walmart had a nice single stud, up to 32", 60lb tilt low profile mount for $40.

charing my drills battery... and figuring out how to arrange my office to mount this thing.... here goes nothing :D

do you have a studfinder? or are you going to wing it?

Oh god your gettin the drill out. If you need the joint compund call me i am out of work at 6 :kick:

yes i have a stud finder.

i'm not hiding wires, so i won't be ruining the wall other than the 2 screw holes into the stud for the mount.

redneck_flatscreen_1.jpg

You can do a really clean install....

wall mounting complete :) no Spackle necessary :)

I also took the time to dust/clean. nasty behind there... lol

it hangs a little crooked... the weight of it titlts it a bit at the wingnut. i may have to revisit it. the mount itself is flush and plum, so i don't know... it will work for now. i just angled my desk a little bit so that i'm looking at the monitor straight, not straight at the wall.

how'd i do? :p

Attachments

• PICT0987.JPG
    PICT0987.JPG
    809.9 KB · Views: 67
  • PICT0988.JPG
    PICT0988.JPG
    496.8 KB · Views: 83
  • PICT0989.JPG
    PICT0989.JPG
    490 KB · Views: 79
  • PICT0990.JPG
    PICT0990.JPG
    605.5 KB · Views: 76
  • PICT0991.JPG
    PICT0991.JPG
    862.4 KB · Views: 82
  • PICT0992.JPG
    PICT0992.JPG
    878.7 KB · Views: 74
  • PICT0993.JPG
    PICT0993.JPG
    772.9 KB · Views: 80
  • PICT0994.JPG
    PICT0994.JPG
    848.9 KB · Views: 79
  • PICT0995.JPG
    PICT0995.JPG
    719.1 KB · Views: 70
  • PICT0996.JPG
    PICT0996.JPG
    886.4 KB · Views: 116
  • PICT0997.JPG
    PICT0997.JPG
    909 KB · Views: 81
  • PICT0998.JPG
    PICT0998.JPG
    570.5 KB · Views: 74
i wanted it low. it's f'in huge. on the stand, just 3 inches off the desk, the top 4 inches of it were simply out of view. right on the desk, now only the top inch is out of view. its WAY better like this. I measured it perfectly so it can go on its full tilt without hitting the desk, but is right on it :)

yeah, i'm debating trying win7 on it... i just have so much shit (programs, siteback ups, etc etc) and i hate UPGRADES. gotta do a full clean format.

plus, i don't want to fuck it up. my pc is my only way of making money right now. if i lose this, i'm screwed.

it's actually a 'blood red'. my camera just fucks it up with the flash.

it's due for a paint job... it's the oem paint from the people i bought it from.

lol@oem paint.

Nah, that room is actually a lot darker than it looks in photos. It's a pretty good color.

Back