shipping question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

assman

ok i posted a front bumper for sale, i wanted local pick up only, but ive gotten a lot of offers out of state and i dont know the first thing about shipping stuff, anyone know what steps i should follow to ship a front bumper?

hahahahahaha tried that.. didnt work.. they look at you weird.. its too big.. find a freight company and ask them how much.. truckers u know.. anyway, usually around 100-200ish.. good luck

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Aug 29 2003, 01:58 AM
hahahahahaha tried that.. didnt work.. they look at you weird.. its too big.. find a freight company and ask them how much.. truckers u know.. anyway, usually around 100-200ish.. good luck

UPS refused to ship a package because it was "too big"? wtf? That's their job. <_<

Must have some lazy bastard workers.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Aug 28 2003, 09:22 PM-->
endlesszeal
@Aug 29 2003, 01:58 AM

UPS refused to ship a package because it was "too big"? wtf? That's their job. <_<

Must have some lazy bastard workers.

they can only ship so big a package. anything larger than a certain size they add on an extra fee. im not sure what the fee is but i am guessing its gonna be on up there

you should be able to "curl" the front bumper cover in a box and ship it thru UPS. I did it once, came out fine, just use alot of styrofoam and bubble wrap.

Originally posted by sisteve@Aug 28 2003, 11:05 PM
you should be able to "curl" the front bumper cover in a box and ship it thru UPS. I did it once, came out fine, just use alot of styrofoam and bubble wrap.

but if its a fiberglass front end then hes pretty much screwed...

ups wont ship anytyhing larger than 75 lbs and 31x31x31" big.

i had to trim my boxes when i brought my wheels to get shipped

Back