SHIPPING QUESTION

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Incredib1e

Ok I'm trying to get a motor sent from Oregan to New Jersey. How much do you think this will cost me? Who gives the best prices for this kind of job. Let me know soon. Thanks a lot.

Well i dont know of a "place" that will actually do the shipping, but to ship a motor sized crate it will run you AT LEAST $200 up to $350.

my engine was shipped from CA to CT insured for $275

and lose the avatar

Any long-haul frieght carrier should be able to get ya take care of fairly reasonalbly. CCX, Roadway, YellowFreight, etc. are some companies that can do it but if you call them make sure you know everything because they will wanna know dimemsions(usually the motor is either in a crate or strapped to a pallet so dimensions of either of those), exact weight-everything they ship is based on weight, pickup and dropoff at a residential or commercial address-assuming commercial address pickup you would save $$$ if you had the motor dropped off at a commercial address too-they'll charge more if they've gotta try and get into a neighborhood in a 48 foot tractor trailer.......Find out as much as you can then call as many carriers as you can and you should be able to get a pretty good price....Good Luck

Thanks, damn I actually liked that one. Can't go wrong with a nice ass. Ha
Um E who did you use to ship your motor? So I can let the kid know.

dont remember.... hmotorsonline shipped it

ive heard a lot of good shit about baks (sp??)

Back