Shipping quote

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Anyone here shipped out wheels and tires before? I'm contemplating keeping the S-03's on the Enkei RP-F1's. I know shipping will be a bitch, but the S2000 can fit ONE wheel and tire in the car, and would need to make 4 trips to the tire shop to get them taken off...2 are shot, and the other 2 have roughly 3,000 miles on them.

my volks cost my $120 to ship ground from ct to texas at a shipping store (read: retail markup)

you can make an appointment for UPS to do a pick up at your house though. check their website

Cost about $80 for my 17x8 Enkei RPF1's and 215/45/17 KDW2's to ship from about 3hours away in PA to NJ.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/disp...temnumber=34542

i use one of these, the only thing you would be lacking is the high speed balance which you can drive the car with the new tires on it to have done

but this assumes you have a garage with a concrete floor, a hammer drill, bit and 4 expanding concrete anchors... and know how to do it without fucking your rims...

you're looking to get what shipped where?
you don't have a friend with a truck? or even a local rental place with a 20 a day car special?

I work 8-6 Monday - Saturday, so it's not the fact of not having a friend, it's never having the time to do it. At any rate, I just want the wheels gone, they are taking up space in my garage, and the money could be spent on the S2K.

my old motegis cost i think 50 bucks to ship to california.
i had dhl pick them up at my house. had my own packing materials, etc.

dhl is the fastest and cheapest :wink:

Back