shittiest movie EVER made

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
ok just got done watching what could quite possibly be the worst fucking movie in history
"The Underground Comedy Movie"
it came out a few years ago i guess... use to see ads for it late night on comedy central and shit... tried to download it a while ago... couldnt find shit... gave up... forgot about the movie untill the other day
i was over a friends house and was looking through her DVD collection... saw this movie in there
asked her if it was any good... she said "take it... its yours... get it the fuck out of my house... that is the worst movie ever"
welp i watched it today.... and i must say, she was right... that was the biggest pile of shit ever put on film
the movie was 92 minutes long... i dont think i laughed once in the whole fucking thing... not even a "wow thats stupid" kind of laugh
it just sucked ass from start to finish
the ad said the movie was disgusting, damn funny, and guaranteed to offend
disgusting... yeah ill give it that... fat bag ladys in bikinis and a bunch of guys asses in the movie was pretty fucking nasty
damn funny... no... like i said i didnt even give a wow this is dumb chuckle durring the whole fucking movie
guaranteed to offend.... well i am offended... im offended that they are calling a pile of shit like this a comedy... im offended that they expect people to pay money to see this steaming load

so if you want to see just how bad a movie can actually be... by all means watch this.... if not... then save the 92 minutes to do something more enjoyable and less painful, like waxing your nutsack

there arent enough thumbs down to properly rate this movie... it sucked that much ass... im glad i didnt pay for this shit and i know no one can give me my 90 minutes back, but i feel like i need retribution... so if i ever see Vince Offer (the assclown responsible for this shit bag) i will be forced to kick him in the nuts..... repeatedly

omega2's shit ass movies are better than this fucking movie

so my goal for the night will now be to try and give this DVD away to someone else... if i cant then i am burning it

lol

and you were all excited about seeing this too... bvahaha

i still think the worst movie ever is The Russia House.

god that movie sucked.

Reign of Fire sucks really really really bad as well. That movie made me want to harm my self. Im all depressed even thinking about it.

Ishtar

Remember the scene on last week's American Dad where Steve through the grenade out of the Rolls, while listening to the Cure's "Rock the Casbah"? Ishtar.

I was rolling when I saw that scene, and no one else gets it.

demon child 666 is THE worst. i dont know if you can get much worse then that. i couldnt even get past 10 minsutes into the movie it was that bad.

Yeah, but I can't make it 10 minutes into Reservoir dogs, and you fuckin people seem to love that piece of shit.

No wait. I just remembered.

The worst movie OF ALL TIME. The worst movie ever made by the hand of a human being. The very most intellectually insulting, go-nowhere, do-nothing movie in history:

Eyes Wide Shut 4 teh win !

Eyes Wide Shit is Tom Cruise poking his shit-encrusted middle finger in the eyes of every person in the world - even those that never see movies. Even the blind. That was Tom, Nicole and that supreme asshole donkey raping shit eater Stanley fucking Kubrick laughing and pointing at everyone that isn't specifically: Tom, Nicole or Stan. It's like some inside joke that isn't funny to anyone, makes no sense to anything and is an abomination in the eyes of God. This movie is without a doubt the antithesis to Fight Club. Stanley Kubrick eats decent stories and shits out Jackson Pollock on celluloid. Tom Cruise needs to eat a bullet and Stanley, who I hope is being filmed getting brutalized with a couch in hell, should have died by choking on his own film. He and his work is a cancer that pervades all aspect of modern filming, and he is the single reason why broadcast television sucks so badly. His visuals and dialogue make me want to vomit. It's like watching the all seasons of "Everwood" in one shot, while being sodomized with a pewter figurine. Pewter. Yeah, It's that bad.

I gave him an F-, and make it my duty in life to make sure that no other quasi-psychotic egotistical fuckbag ever makes another movie. And when I'm picking my team in "Dodge Lead", I'll pick Kevin Smith and David Fincher and push Kubrick, Tarantino and that worthless pig-fucker Woody Allen onto the other team, and I'm gonna get a burger, and a large fry, and then I'm gonna drive down to Mexico... and then...

Good god now I know how Denis Leary feels.

Red Lined.

Period.

Worst movie on planet earth. If you haven't seen it, rent it. Just to say you have seen the worst move ever produced.

A few things I'd like to point out:

The cover car is nowhere in the movie.
There are, I believe only two "movie" cars, the rest are not even paid extras, these bastards shot footage at car shows and shit. Oh, and pay attention to the ending, when the car blows up. You'll get a good laugh.

Clicky for Redlined review, etc..

Quoted post[/post]]
Red Lined.

Period.

Worst movie on planet earth. If you haven't seen it, rent it. Just to say you have seen the worst move ever produced.

There are, I believe only two "movie" cars, the rest are not even paid extras, these bastards shot footage at car shows and shit. Oh, and pay attention to the ending, when the car blows up. You'll get a good laugh.

Dude, I OWN that movie. Got it out of the $5 bin at Wally World. The bewbie's in it pull it off the bottom of the list slightly. That and the fact that there IS in fact a Skyline in the movie.

But yes, otherwise, it's horrible. I might pop it in here at work just for a laugh. :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
Slackers.

The worst movie I've ever seen.
no way, slackers was fucking hillarious. i love that movie. jason schartzman made that movie good, him and the red haired kid. that scene where he flipped off the teacher then threw the exams in the air was hillarious. that movie, and i heart huckabees are two movies that i really liked, if not near the top. a lot of people dont like i heart huckabees but i thought it was hillarious.

Dracula 3000, or Elektra were both ridiculously bad movies. To quote Coolio in Dracula 3000....

"I'd like to tell you that I'd like to ejaculate all over your bazonkas."

No kidding. :blink:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Red Lined.

Period.

Dude, I OWN that movie. Got it out of the $5 bin at Wally World. The bewbie's in it pull it off the bottom of the list slightly. That and the fact that there IS in fact a Skyline in the movie.

But yes, otherwise, it's horrible. I might pop it in here at work just for a laugh. :wink:

I was pretty sure that was a 240 with a skyline front bumper...

'course i'm drunk...so i dunno...

but i'm pretty sure that was a 240...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Red Lined.

Period.

I was pretty sure that was a 240 with a skyline front bumper...

'course i'm drunk...so i dunno...

but i'm pretty sure that was a 240...

*breaks out the movie here at work....

Ok, so its a pearl white Kouki, and a black with yellow stripes 91~ish Sylvia.

I THOGUHT the black car was a skyline. Oh well. Pays to pay attention, I suppose.

ugggg Redlined. i also bought it out the $5 bin Wal-Mart. worst movie ever. i lost interest in it really fast. i did like the 240...was sick as hell. there is also a Cosworth Sierra in the movie.

Back