Shitty Night At Work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4DRCAN2

Well let me tell you where I work, a BBQ place. So i'm washing dishes and grab the peice that holds the baskets up in the deap frier and its cold I finish washing it and go to grab the next one, only its not cold its 320 degrees F! So after I burn the shit out of my hand I call my mom to see if my brother is there to come get my car and take me home (drive a straight drive so she cant drive it) she replys no and instead of coming to get me waits 30minutes while he comes home. She finally gets there after about 45min and looks at my hand and says that we should go to the ER. So we go and I wait there for 30minutes and finally go back. All in all I only have 3rd degree burns on my right hand. Gotta be out of work for for awhile. The funniest thing is my boss said that I would only have a blester, the nurse said that I was lucky not to lose my nerves all to gether, shows what he knows. Moral of this don't trust red necks with you life :(

Originally posted by 4DRCAN2@Aug 22 2003, 02:46 AM
So we go and I wait there for 30minutes and finally go back. All in all I only have 3rd degree burns on my right hand.

Only 3rd degree burns??! That's the worst degree y0

Ouch man!!

postpics.gif

Been there. Done that.

Washing dishes at a fast food place SUCKS. Especially when you have to watch your ass cause the dingleberry brained black lazy ass bitches throw the vege cutting knives in the soapy murky water for you to feel around to find down in there...

Needless to say, I got a few stitches ALA Burger King and a few battle scars. :(

nothing better then an uneducated fuckass working ass your boss, fuck the restaurant industry....

Milan

he better be paying for your hand and should've been the one to take you or have you taken to the er.....workers comp also.I treat my guys well and they work great for me...olny way to do it.

lawsuit

they should have taken care of you, they should have had some way to let you know that it was still hot, like a hot rack.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Aug 22 2003, 03:07 PM
lawsuit

they should have taken care of you, they should have had some way to let you know that it was still hot, like a hot rack.

i don't know man. thats kind of the problem with our country, people make their own mistakes, and they turn around and try to sue the company. thats why theres so many damn lawyers here. you cant do anything anymore without worrying about getting sued.

Originally posted by tymasterflex+Aug 22 2003, 03:38 PM-->
@Aug 22 2003, 03:07 PM
lawsuit

i don't know man. thats kind of the problem with our country, people make their own mistakes, and they turn around and try to sue the company. thats why theres so many damn lawyers here. you cant do anything anymore without worrying about getting sued.

the mistake isnt the problem,its the care after that lacked.Part of running a business is assuming responsibility for mistakes made by your employees and doing the approipate thing afterwards.Too many or very stupid mistakes and you let them go but until then you get the job of taking care of it and the bigger check[hopefully] for doing those things.

my stupid drunken ass tried jumping across a fire that was like 7 feet wide with flames about 5 high, fell and chared my fucking forearm wrist to elbow

roll on up to wisconsin anytime we party and drink like noneother. example- my room mates went out last night til like 5 woke up at 11 and went to the bars right now there drooling on themselves and theres some random ass 30 year old black guy at our house. last weekend i come home from the bars and one of my friends is fucking around with some girl i met a few weeks back, he answers my door in his boxers, shes sitting on my bed in her underwear holding her tits, he leaves and she starts trying to make out with me. woke up theres 3 people passed out on our porch and about 10 random people through the house god i love alcohol and the stories it brings

Back