shitty times!!! just a rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

again... wow... Face, meet Palm.

i dont think so pal. obviously you and your gay ass bandwagon "face palm" dont know anything about the true circle. not everyone goes 2 a concert and then goes back to their appartment and 9-5 job. not even close

some people on this forum are funny, taking shit waaay too seriously

and some people don't take some things serious enough. Or give any thought to what they say before they say it. Do us a favor, next time you go to hit the "reply" button try the "log out" one instead.

i dont think so pal. obviously you and your gay ass bandwagon "face palm" dont know anything about the true circle. not everyone goes 2 a concert and then goes back to their appartment and 9-5 job. not even close

Are you retarded? Just wanted to know. The OP is concerned about getting a job, not being a burn out.

alright guys i was making a joke. i think the economy is getting people angry because i see jokes are now off limits. and to you hondakid i was only making a retort because he seemed like he was calling me out on something i know to be true in many cases. not to mention i cant stand the overused pop slang "face palm"

alright guys i was making a joke. i think the economy is getting people angry because i see jokes are now off limits. and to you hondakid i was only making a retort because he seemed like he was calling me out on something i know to be true in many cases. not to mention i cant stand the overused pop slang "face palm"

I was calling you out on making retarded posts so im glad we agree on the many cases. I don't care about deadheads and/or what they do I was not arguing that "point."did you also get tired of the "actually contributing to a forum you subscribe to" bandwagon cause I've noticed you don't do that either.

holy hell..retard fest??
can we get back on topic?

I just did some hardcore cardio for the first time in a while. Made sure I talked to some hot chicks just because you always have a conversation starter in the gym. Made me feel a lot better. This just falls under what someone else said about getting off your ass and doing something.

I don't think anyone will deny that staying busy relieves you of just about every mental problem. At least it is that way for me. I get depressed that I'm sitting around being depressed, and get into a cycle. When I finally get off my ass to do something, I realize I feel great and get into the flow. Hell, I would go dig a fucking hole if I had nothing to do. I've made countless gardens out in the pasture just to keep myself busy when needed. Tons of work, something to look forward to yadda yadda. I've been workin so much for a while now that I don't have to worry about an idle mind, but trust me when I say I've dealt with the same shit. Just don't sulk.

Wow.

Come on injen, this is small stuff. Don't sweat the small stuff man. Go sell something get your license, get a job, go meet some people, and get off your damn computer man.

This.

Losers cry and make excuses, winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

keep your head up man. it will get better if you try. trust us. as long as you keep chugging along you will get a break. It might be hard and it might be long but you will get out of it if you really want to. your only 20. you have alot of years ahead of you so dont think your done. your life is just now beginning which is good because you make it what you want.

dump the girl. seriously dump. tell her right now its not a good time but if it works out in the future you can give it another try. if she cared about you at all she would understand and give you some alone time to fix YOUR a life.

go get a DL. even if you have to apply for a temporary work one. If not sell your shit and go get a scooter. its funny yes but.....it gets good gas,no Dl needed and you can go to work.

my personal life is still out of whack but what keeps me going is that i still have my health, my wife and my job. yes some of them arent perfect but i have them and i'll be damn if i'm gonna let someone (including myself) or something take those away from me.

*rocky music begins playing now*

It might be hard and it might be long but you will get out of it if you really want to. your only 20. you have alot of years ahead of you so dont think your done.

wow. am i gay?

lol thanx homo..i mean taco...
yea ive been trying to get out of this dilemma but it seems like its taking for ever..well im slowly fixing shit...
the rex is for sale to start..

Kinda from the first page, that was the only one with anything worth a shit on it anyways....

Fuck a license, that doesnt keep you from gettin a job, its not a necessity. Get a job, use public transportation. Hell bicycles are cheap. If you need to move out and get away from family bullshit, why waste money on a license and fixin a car? Just work towards seperating yourself from you problems, then focus on the shit thatll make you life easier, like your license. Your biggest hurdle will be gettin a job though. Thats just how it is now. Relentlesly persue employment until you get it. Then, work your ass off while your there.

well im slowly fixing shit...
the rex is for sale to start..

You dont have to sell your car man, because that can and will set you back when you get your DL.

Think about shit, dont be too proud for a dirty shitty job. Just do it and save your money untill you can get your DL so you can get a better job.

cut some grass, pull some weeds, paint a fuckiung house, change some oil/breaks/spark plugs/bushings ect ect.

always money to be made.

Shit is tough but still nothing that can kill us.

Back