Shitty Weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

well first off, I went ass sliding in the EF, front tire blew out after a a couple nasty left turns with captain E brake.

So I left my car on the side of the road, I came back within 10 hours and someone broke into my car and stole the radio. Now I have no fucking music and a donut on my front left of the car. They hacked the fuck out of my interior those stupid ass mother fucking mexicans....aarhhrhghh.

Then if things couldn't get any better I was driving this "monday" morning to get my tire remounted onto the car and it gets done fine. Then I was one mile from the shop and some stupid fuck slammed on his breaks, so then I slam on mine and just lock up the tires. I slide almost hitting the stupid college fuckass in the rear and swearved out of my lane and into the next lane thus causing some old lady to slam on her brakes. So she ended up rearending me and then she got rearended.

WHAT A FUCKING MOHTERFUCKING HORRIBLE WEEKEND.....FUCK.!!!!!

there goes my cheap insurance rate when I turn 25,,,fuck.....

i have had a clean driving record for 6 years now (lawyer gets me out of speeding shit) I ended up getting hit and getting a ticket.

Well, wish me luck, going to go to court to fight it.

That sucks dude....fight what you can, and find a driving school asap...plus if you explain to the insurance people the real story, they might still cut you a break, but that depends on your deductable, and how high it is. Good luck on getting clear of the crap, and hope you can find your sterio at a pawnshop....which never happens...but on the bright side....your not hurt.

Originally posted by brc80@Oct 6 2003, 04:54 PM
How do you know it was a mexican who broke into your car?

because mexicans cant do a clean job of stealing, they always leave everything all messy. dude that sucks big time hope your week goes better. keep us posted on the court situation when it comes up

cop gave me a ticket for Improper lane change, it's better than ramming into somones rearend.

No damage was done to my car which I am not sure if it is a good thing, was hoping get some cash for the ride even though I am getting rid of it.

yeah shitty non the less, and true about the karma, see I am getting a 240 soon, once this fuck picks one up at the auction for me, damn me to hell for being so so so specific on the type.

yeah, hope my weeks get better.

It will, the worst is over with......unless the old lady has neck problems.....

same, cant seem to find one around here that i like

Back