shocks sell in ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicgRim_rIppeR

i haf a question. theres tis sport adjustable shocks sell in ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33590

its rather cheap but i'm wonderin whether its safe because the only thing holding the springs is tat metal ring. thanx for the help. one more question does anyone recommend Kyb Gr2 shocks...cuz i'm a tight budget so try to look for the cheapest one i could fine.

The gr2's are nice if you do not plan on getting into any driving that you need to tune your suspension. Thyey are a nice upgrade for daily driving and will handle a lowered car better than any stock shock would.

if i change to gr2 or agx..will my ryde still be bumpy cuz i'm really sick of riding w/ blown shocks. n one more thing if i get the gr2 will it make good combination w/ dropzone coilover (coilover is so shitty) thanx alot

dropzone coilovers are horrible i had them on my accord before i went to my neuspeed race springs. I hated them they were bouncy as a motherfucker. At first i had them with just stock struts, then i switched to my tokico blues and they were better but still shitty. so if i was u i would ditch them shits andf get a decent lowering spring. I only paid 112 dollars shipped for my race springs. get different springs as well and you will be much more satisfied witht he outcome

Back