shold i get some fogs?

OEM STi fogs?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i get anything, it will be the suby oem optional kit.

the larger bug-eye lights are great. They actually work. That said, you can't have them on independent of the headlights which makes their use for Fog completely null. They are stylish.

Like the roof lights on the Baja. The ebrake has to be up to use them. WTF ?!

headlights%20close%20up.jpg

these look pretty good

neither do i, the gotta be bigger!!!!

ever think of mounting some in the middle of your bumper??? in the front air dam, on either side of where your plate would be?

The fogs used really aren't that expensive, I would have thought that they would fetch much more but I've seen them go for less than $100. ...but if you're still on a tight budget.

Also, the look of the car on the left is different because its a bugeye.

The STi fogs look stupid being tiny and all and I don't know if you would have any wiring issues, hooking the more powerful '02/'03 fogs up to your STi.

Personally I like mine and they're really useful for nighttime driving, spreading out a ton of light, its hard to tell my lows from my highs but I also don't have HIDs like you do.

Most people opt out and even if they have the fogs just get the STi covers. I guess they make the car look sleeker and fill in the gaps on the front end.

I've seen cars that looked good with the fogs, and I've seen cars that looked equally as good without fogs. Stock vs Stock its a tough decision - modified, I will either get them or chuck them based on the rest of the style you plan on creating, but I highly doubt you're going to modify the exterior.

Quoted post[/post]]
he can't afford WORSE mileage
:p

It gets better mileage on COBB.

Quoted post[/post]]
get some amber fogs, they look sweet with HIDs.

most "amber" fogs that you see on WRX/STi's are yellow rockblocker film over the fogs. Looks good though, especially if you have gold rims.

[threadjack]

where do you get that yellow film you speak of?????

[/threadjack]

Go get some hella 500s and call it good.
hella_500_driving_light_kit_122704.jpg

I got these for my buddy's toyota for christmas a while back, brightest lights EVAR. NOT street legal...

well, when I did my first car, my dad hooked me up with 4 aircraft landing lights and an extra altenator. But it was a jeep grand wagoneer...with a light bar, two whip CB antannas, and a pa speaker.........

IMA Redneck...I'm sorry.

do it, I voted no...it will degrade the value of the car, but if you must, the vaccume packed fogs at autozone for $17 will bolt right on, wire right in, and will do the same illumination that the $500 lights will do. they are removeable and only a drill hole will be pressent, but the stock cover will cover them after you remove the fogs. Just dont scrap the stock covers, and you'll be fine.

Quoted post[/post]]
[threadjack]

where do you get that yellow film you speak of?????

[/threadjack]

http://www.rockblocker.com/store/35525.htm

Thats not the link I was looking for, but it is the same stuff, different price and brand I believe.

I just researched it more and Lamin-X is a huge name, possibly the one I was thinking of. The link in this thread was broken but it has a ton of info.
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread...hlight=fog+tint

The links on NASIOC won't work, but I believe its like Hot WRX or something that sells the film for like $14 or something like that. If I get my gold rota attacks, I'll be getting that film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back