shoot self in foot = lawsuit!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what a douchebag

you kinda have to expect to be ridiculed when you shoot yourself, especially after running your mouth about being the only person in the room professional enough to hold the gun

:werd:
the guy is an idiot... end of story

I wonder what kind of restitution he wants. I hope his attorney doesnt use the tape as evidence, even the judge would laugh at this fool :lmao:

"Professional Agent" - Ok I'm alright, hand me that other gun
12 yr old - No, put it down!

LMMFAO!

p.s If it was his Camera that recorded the video or someone in his family that recorded it he would have a case. The fact of the matter is he doesn't own the footage and has no say with what happens with it.

If a girl tells me it's ok to take naked pictures of her and I post them on the internet, no matter how much she bitches about it she can't sue since the photos (or in this case the video of him) would be the property of me.

He didn't know it was being recorded, but the tape was confiscated by the DEA who removed the shooting incident and released it back to the owner. Somehow it still got leaked.

Copy? probably.

Yeah I saw that video years ago. What is an extreme under cover agent doing in a class room full of kids telling them all about his job?

Back