Shoot some Flames!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the auto lock one is kinda dumb if you read about it your paying for nothing really other than how to hook everything up you still need a coil and ect....it just has some kinda box that goes with it. i don't know? But I think it would be funny to shoot it every now and again so would a condom..... :huh:

Originally posted by B16+Oct 29 2002, 06:28 PM-->
96prelude
@Oct 29 2002, 02:23 PM
there is an ad in the back of one of the recent super streets for somthing like this, says it will blow fire up to 20 feet. i'll see if i can find it .

lol, that doesn't sound so safe, i'd hate to be behind you

who needs squirters or brake checks for tail gaters when you got something that would shoot flames 20ft. when rice is on your tail, you could cook them :p

Ok in theory:

Parts list
-a coil
-spark plug wire
-spark plug
-high current non-latching momentary switch
-fuel pressure regulator
-12 gauge wire

Run a length of 12 gauge wire from the battery to the coil, from the coil, run a length of spark plug wire to the momentary switch (close at hand inside the cabin) from the momentary switch, run spark plug wire to the plug mounted in the exhaust tip.

Now provided you don't have a cat or resonator (CANNOT have a cat) using the fuel pressure reg, up your fuel pressure until you are running quite rich, press the switch and hope to hell that you dont blow up your car :p

Disclaimer: I am NOT responsible for anyone doing anything I suggest!

well we are not on a ricer site and i hope no one is dump enuff to do it here.

Back