Shooting at texas army base. 7 Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yes, lets end this fucking war. And let them regroup and attack us on our soil again, killing another 3000+ civilians. Great plan!

This is a couple of guys gone nuts. It happens all over, all the time.

agreed ^^ happens all the time but now days we have 24/7 news so we hear abut this crap all the time now

Yes, lets end this fucking war. And let them regroup and attack us on our soil again, killing another 3000+ civilians. Great plan!

This is a couple of guys gone nuts. It happens all over, all the time.

so do you feel that our presence in Afghanistan is what is keeping Al Qaeda and the Taliban from attacking U.S. lands again?

so you're telling me that our soldier go on killing rampages all the time? this is one of the biggest assaults on Americans in a LONG time.

I believe we have greatly hindered their efforts via the "war" in the east. And yes, soldiers go on killing rampages all the fucking time, tell me they don't.

Not just our soldiers either, civilians as well.

yea, not saying that its as big as 7 but it does happen all the time

I think part of the issues is these guys dont want to ask for help because they know when they do their career is shit. No promotions and such anymore. They can say all they want about it not being the case but its just lip service as far as I can tell.

Its pretty messed up when stuff like this happens. Theres 12 dead now including the gunman. 31 others injured.

The political aspect aside, my thoughts go out to the family and friends of those who died or have been wounded.

Prayers for the fallen and wounded at fort hood.

This is crazy. A shrink for the army goes nuts.

I thought Obama ended all wars, bringing peace to the land? How is this possible?

Two things I noted:
Muslim
Graduate of Virginia Tech

Call me insensitive, I am.

See I feel the exact opposite. No suffering you do a live YouTube stream of the guys confession and there is a 21 gun salute to his torso. No talking, no debate, no drawn out trial.

13 dead 30 injured

he is a piece of shit and deserves a bullet
i wouldnt publicize it at all... no streaming video... no fame... nothing... just shoot the fucker and call it a day... i wouldnt even release information to the press... just kill him and incinerate the body...
let the families of the victims know that the guilty party has been quietly taken care of, and will not be getting any fame or notoriety from their actions

my thoughts, kill him. kill his family. kill anybody he's chatted on AIM with in the last year.

islamic extremists and terrorists are the scum of the world. oddly the same feeling they have about americans. i guess i am no better. :shrug2:

Back