Shooting raccoons with a paintball gun?

• Fuck ya!

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • You're an asshole!

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

THE PROBLEM:

.....Lately I've been having this problem with this family of raccoons in my backyard.......

THE SOLUTION:

Casey%20in%20Office.jpg

Columbus Zoo's Facebook said:
There has been a tremendous amount of interest in the tragic situation regarding the animals that were released from a privately owned animal menagerie in Zanesville, Ohio. This has been a sad and difficult situation for the staff of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium and the Wilds and we are thankful for the support we have received and the outpouring of concern for the animals.The young grizzly bear, 2 Celebes macaques, and 3 leopards (including a black leopard) that were rescued were transported to the Columbus Zoo yesterday afternoon. They are currently being housed in the C. Joseph Cross Animal Health Center where they are receiving around the clock care and monitoring in order to assess their condition and ease their transition. We are happy to report they all seem to be doing very well.

There you go. They didn't kill em all.

to hell w/ a gsd... get a pit bulldog with a high prey drive.. they take out 400lb pigs

THE PROBLEM:

THE SOLUTION:

Casey%20in%20Office.jpg

to hell w/ a gsd... get a pit bulldog with a high prey drive.. they take out 400lb pigs
LOL, dude I have a 2 year old daughter and another baby on the way. I don't want some crazy pit.

But yes, a dog is a good solution. I have wanted a dog for a while. My wife wants to wait until our baby on the way is at least 2. Got another 2 years to go.

Yea theyre good with kids, but they're pretty high strung if you can't devote enough time to play with them and burn off that energy. I think that's probably what he meant and why she wants to wait regardless of breed. I can understand that.

the monkey could still be on the loose, it was in an area where a big cat killed another monkey so they are assuming it was killed and eaten. the monkey had hepatitis B, the news said it could be fatal if it were to bite a human.

there were i think 18 bengals and 17 lions, and a whole bunch of other shit

i read about the zoo lady that was trying to tranq a tiger and after she shot it, the tiger came charging at her, and i think they shot at the tiger and it turned away, and they killed it

appears the main problem was night fall was setting in, and if they tranq an animal and it get scared and hides and falls asleep, you aren't going to find it right away. and apparently some of the animals already showed signs of aggression.
the guy had prior counts of animal abuse, neglect, and cruelty, and he just got out of the pen for a year for illegal gun possession.

:werd: I'm getting tired of all the ignorant bleeding hearts on Facebook. "Oh my god, its a cute cuddly Tiger!" CHOMP! "Ah look, the tiger is playing with that kid's arm. How cute."

the monkey could still be on the loose, it was in an area where a big cat killed another monkey so they are assuming it was killed and eaten. the monkey had hepatitis B, the news said it could be fatal if it were to bite a human.

there were i think 18 bengals and 17 lions, and a whole bunch of other shit

i read about the zoo lady that was trying to tranq a tiger and after she shot it, the tiger came charging at her, and i think they shot at the tiger and it turned away, and they killed it

appears the main problem was night fall was setting in, and if they tranq an animal and it get scared and hides and falls asleep, you aren't going to find it right away. and apparently some of the animals already showed signs of aggression.
the guy had prior counts of animal abuse, neglect, and cruelty, and he just got out of the pen for a year for illegal gun possession.
Yea, I think we all know how vicious a dog can be when abused and neglected. Add a few hundred pounds, some big ass teeth, and crazy agility. No thanks.

I'm a bit concerned about this monkey...what if it is infected with RAGE and not Hep B hmmm?

Last edited:
Im confused, I thought this thread was about raccoons, then its about lions and tigers and bears, then dogs, now a monkey infected with "we really dont know what fucking disease" :confused:

Likened his coon situation to wild animals loose. Ended up a thread jack that went symbiotic in the end. Haha My bad, my blunder.

efhondakid said:
Im confused, I thought this thread was about raccoons, then its about lions and tigers and bears, then dogs, now a monkey infected with "we really dont know what fucking disease" :confused:

All we need is a Hitler refrence and we have hit for the cycle.

Back