Shop Name? Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Hey whats up everyone...?? Hey I am soon starting my own shop through my buddies body shop and was trying to figure out some names for it... the autobody shop is called Excel.. But I wouldnt know If Excel motorsports sounded any good or if i should just go for something else! Im only 19 but im serious about getting this going... I want to help our sport out and help everyone out instead of taking all their money and over charging people! I want to be reasonable and still stay competitive... And since our types of cars are popping up all over around in my area they need a place to go and there arent any close by... So if anyone has an idea of a shop name please feel free to voice your opinion...

if the shop already has a decently established name and your friend is cool with the use of his name then it is a pretty good idea to build off that (as long as the name isnt already taken)

Fuckin shady motors, nice.......just to your local art college and ask some undergraduate fucker that is studying industrial design to figure you out some shit and come up with some type of corporate identity......good luck.

Milan

Back