shop will be opening soon.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pissedoffsol said:

brian where the fuck is our website. i think you need to get in touch with me so we can work something out:p

since no one else asked. What are your peoples experience? what work have you done before? qualifications? did you guys go to school for this stuff? is your work actually good? :)

so far josh aka cc-fab has been doing this for about a year. never has anyone complained about quality just customer sevice and we will be taking over that part of it. me and Dale have been doing piping kits and downpipes for him for a few months now.

CoreyR said:
so far josh aka cc-fab has been doing this for about a year. never has anyone complained about quality just customer sevice and we will be taking over that part of it. me and Dale have been doing piping kits and downpipes for him for a few months now.

What about the threads on HT and HMT about some of the quality of welds on the manifolds?

vtecsir1 said:
I've never seen anything on HMT or H-T about the "quality" of their manifolds. Just that Josh aka cc-fab, bka hotrex, ships too slow but they said they are taking care of that so no worries. goodluck guys...I will open up my shop soon (soon as in 2-3 years lol) but i'm going to start with strictly swaps, selling parts, and what not. No custom shit just yet because, quite frankly, i'm not that good yet lol

I know a bunch of people who do lowriders so my shop will have a bunch of asians and mexicans mixed lol gonna be a sight to see fo'sho:D

Bob Vila said:
What about the threads on HT and HMT about some of the quality of welds on the manifolds?

im not saying there is not any threads about it but, could you link me to one? although i do remember 1 cracked manifold that was sold from josh before he even started cc-fab that was made with a smiley tig. but otherwise i dont think there were any others but i could be wrong.:huh:

Take this advise..

DO NOT let people work around your shop for mods. Be kind to customers, but dont let them hang around for days on end without buying something.. This kills little shops, especially import stuff, they like to pull up, hang around.. hang around some more.. Talk your damn head off.. you never get any work done.

good point, as for the wuality of welds, ill post up this new design were doing for a local shop. id say my welds are on par with everyone who charges hundreds of dollars more, short of full races robotic tig.

ill let you be the judge

Whats with the gas pumps behind Josh?

$1.27/gal?!

eric, thats how much we charge local customers for gas. you buy a manifold well sell you gas for 127 a gallon. leaded of course.

those pumps are oolder than shit, and the last time they were used was like the mid 80s haha. we are looking to sell 6 of them.

coreys grandfather is persistent on either us selling them for 500 a piece or we need to find a spot to store them, when in reality they are worth nothing to noone and were fucked. thats why we had to rent a pod.

In Shelton someone bought a defunct gas station. It had $1.19 on the sign, but then he got some numbers and put up "$0.87" and a sign underneath "20 years ago"

Back