Shops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pymp10

I'm looking for a place that does Honda motor swaps. I live in Gainesville, Fl. Anywhere 2 hours or around would be great. Thanks

The best way and quickest way i suppose would be to get out that phone book and start making some calls.

I kinda feel his frustration. Kinda-I did my own swap. I am looking for a shop that knows ANYTHING about tuning Hondas. Non-existant around here. Phonebook idea didn't work for me. I wouldn't think it would be much of a task to find someone to do a swap in FL. You'd be up Shit's Creek if you lived around me. Good luck.

shit the town I live in only has like 15000 people almost 30000 if you count the town thats right next to us. There is a couple import mechanics here but i'm not sure how good they are. I did the swap myself like you. Kind of a learn as you go experience as i've never done this before.
I never have liked taking my cars to shops to get them worked on unless its something I cant do myself but the swap seems to have turned out ok...car runs good, just trying to iron out the last few wrinkles now.

Import mechanic? What's that? I don't think we have those in TN. :mrgreen: Kidding. Good luck ironing. I need help with a tuner though. I'll start a thread instead of jacking this one.

theres a few in pensacola area

l'orange
adams automotive
fighters garage

one in panama city that builds and races porsches, told me will work on whatever car they think is cool lol

smith motorworks

i can get you #'s if you want, but they might be too far for you

Back