short GT5 movie. 7-11-07

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The Gran Turismo game line is all about the driving physics.. Its a simulator. ... I want the tires to grip and slip exactly as they would in real life.

GT is not realistic in the slightest. It's good, don't get me wrong, but it still suffers from popularity disorders.

I do wish crashing was available, not for the gore, but for realism.. You should have to pay for it when you slide into a wall or bump opponents in an unfriendly manner. Pit stops with car repair would be awesome. As would engine damage. You can't cook a 1200hp engine well beyond redline and win an endurance race doing so.. Random problems would be fun, too. Oil pressure drop? Do you pit? Do you consult your crew? Do you try to push it the last two laps of the race for the win? That would add alot of fun to the game, imho.

I agree.

I have played almost every GT game and I have to say that Forza 2 has been the best. Graphics are behind I wont deny that but the way the car feels is closer to a real car than GT has ever been. I have th nice xbox 360 wheel and pedals and with the feedback it feels awesome. I have never played GTHD demo but if its anything like the last GT I wont bother.

Last edited:
NFS games make me laugh. Take things in for a tune and it shows you anything but the WHP. I think the stock Si or whatever it was that I had it showed 160hp. I'm like... wtf? That's not real. I still love GT4.

Back