Short LS/Vtec Darton Sleeved Video...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eicivic

Civic

Its my car... Only have about 350 miles on the engine.

And as you can tell im not good a video editing.. Or that kinda stuff. I just thought i would try.

Im a Shop owner from Springfield, Missouri. For the ones who dont know me. :)

Extremeimportsshop.com

Would have been a much better video if you just quickly went over your car to show what it had and they started it and give it a couple revs.. You could have accomplished the same as your video with pictures.

Quoted post[/post]]
Civic

Its my car... Only have about 350 miles on the engine.

And as you can tell im not good a video editing.. Or that kinda stuff. I just thought i would try.

Im a Shop owner from Springfield, Missouri. For the ones who dont know me. :)

Extremeimportsshop.com

:mrgreen: I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! :p

seriously... are we lookin for 20 or 30 hp from the carbon fiber hood? :laugh:

waitin for it download. this comp. cant play .mov's, damn it.

Good song, nice engine bay, terrible cuts for intercooler piping...

Does the damn thing run, or just sit there with the hood up?

Quoted post[/post]]
Good song, nice engine bay, terrible cuts for intercooler piping...

Does the damn thing run, or just sit there with the hood up?

yea as for the bumber... its was freshly painted as the car was and it was run over by a car before i could even get it mounted. as for the cut outs... i could really care less. It had to be HACKED to fit a custom spearco 34X10.5X3.75 intercooler. Trust me i didnt want to stick a ugly aftermarket bumper on ther and even tho its not as clean as it should be its on there. A tight fit.....

Looks slow...LOL wanna find out how slow it is?

White windshield wipers..... Yea, i may as well take them off cause it hasnt seen rain yet nor will it. Look at it this way, if you pulled up to me and saw them im sure you would think it was slow too.. If you couldnt hear it idle that is. :)

As for the video.. Really wanted to show everyone my pride and glory. I guess. As for a new video, it will be up soon. Hopefully if it dont snow again anytime soon. I will make a run by myself or if i happen to come across a fun situation i will post that too. And for revving it up no running. ahh.. I dont do that. I built this engine to drag/race etc.. nothing but that. Its not built to be a daily driver or to be started up and shut down or just revved up. I will tell you that there is a reason behind that and its not a b/s excuse. Lets just say turns RPM'S faster than any other streetable honda i have ever seen or built. Not saying im some well known person/shop but i have been a few places done a few cars and built a few. But nothing quite as extensive as this one. I dont have any track times on it yet but i have a few customers that i have ran against and i have a good idea what i will see at the track on only 8 psi. It was a 99' F-150 std cab truck with a custom swapped 6.8L V10 turbocharged that i gave a helping hand on for a good customer of mine. He is running really, really low 12's and it was a great race from a 40 roll. i only pulled enough to call it a win situation tho. Like i said this was at 8 psi.

BTW: As of now its @ 1 Bar..... :ph34r:

Oh, Here is the truck i was talking about..... And just to say it. I wasnt full of it. And it does run as good as i state it does.

What it boils down to:

03' Ford F-450 V10 6.8L Gas engine Bored to 7.0L
Eagle H-Beam rods
Wiseco Pistons
Crane Valve Springs
Stock Cams... Cant find any for it, nobody will make any.
P&P Heads
Gibson Stainless Headers Modified into turbo manifold/s
BBK Throttle Body
Lightning Mass Air Sensor
Diablo Chip/Tuned
60 LB injectors
Custom 24x18x3 intercooler
Custom 304 & 316 Stainless 3" IC piping
Garrett GT4088 Turbo
Turbonetics Racegate
Turbonetics Godzilla BOV
Balanced rotating assembly