Short ram..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, im pretty sure that its not gonna work then.
cuz preludes have pretty low hood lines as it is..

fuck.
i wish you wouldve told me this before!
lol
if i can get them to cancel the order, +rep4u.
if not, -rep4u.

remember before you start throwing - rep around i tried to get you the one for your car on page 1 and im strong enough to take your little star away on your rep power lol

yeah, but that was a short ram.

oh well.. if i cant stop it, im sure i could sell it to some fucking ricer around her for 50.
$10 profit thanks to ordering the wrong part ftw!
lol
my first ebay purchase = fail.

Call the person up or email them, tell them you ordered the GSR and need the LS, I'm sure they have eleventy billion of each. They'll probably work with you assuming they speak english.

It nothing some hacksaw work and maybe a 45* coupler couldnt fix.

i emailed a few people at the company.
but this morning on my way to school, i stopped by my bank and took all my money out.
:D
thats my way of canceling payment.
and oddly enough, they dont have any LS ones. lol

wow you are dumb...you cant cancel ebay orders once you confirm to buy...and they can only put bad rep on your name..not the right way to start..shoulda paid more attention

thats a good way to get charged still and get that overdraft payment added on top..

LMFAO... So first he knowingly orders the wrong one, then he says he is going to neg rep vader because he told him it wasn't going to work, then he gets mad because he's out the $40, then he purposefully trys to get his account overdrawn.

What's next... watch him lose all of the cash that he just withdrew from his account.

i put it back in.
besides, i have a savings account.. cant be overdrawn.

i tried giving him +rep, but i gotta spread it.

Last edited:
you know they can still pull the money from your account and then you got over draft fees and it normally doesnt transfer over, the bank doesnt do shit for you cause they make there money off of over drafts :slap:........good thing you got it cancelled

lol wow... thought of making one?
Haha I think Autozone has a make your own intake for less than $50. And LMAO to pulling all your money out of the bank is your way of canceling your order. For future reference they don't give a fuck if you have the money or not there going to take it and still stick you with the bill

Back