1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

short....very bad!!

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by lickety_slickjj, Sep 6, 2006.

1. lickety_slickjj

lickety_slickjj Junior Member

i have a 95 civic cx, i took the dash out to get to the heater core, everything was good, put the dash back on . I made sure the gounds were all back,but if i turn the key on and turn the headlights on everything goes dim, if i turn the hazards on at the same time, i hear buzzing from a relay. the car won't even start now!! if i turn the key on and the hazards on they start going then they go faster and faster until they stop shortly after.???????????????? the wiring in this under dash is all crazy!! I NEED HELP, I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO. maybe i can just rip all of it out and do it all right.

2. VTECin5th

VTECin5th Administrator

Your battery is dead.:mellow:

3. daf

daf Junior Member

+1

if that doesnt work, then start from what you changed and work your way to the problem

4. ko_si

ko_si Junior Member

Make sure that every single plug you touched is fully inseted into its proper place. theres really no way to mess things up. every plug underneath the dash has a specific spot, and cant be mixed up. also make sure your batt is fully charged.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted