Shot and killed my neighbor's pit bull today...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
been attacked by a German Shepard as a kid.. woman has been attacked by a Chow Chow.

A German Shepherd almost climbed a fence trying to get at me. I was walking along the sidewalk and he was doing the usual running alongside it barking. I didn't think he'd try, but he jumped up and got my Hoodie sleeve before I swung my other arm around around and clocked him on the nose.

a few months ago, i was chased by a black bear (them mofuckers are HUGE) plus it was a female. i ran thru my neighbors yard and before i got to the corner of his house he shot it with his 45. when i turned around all i saw was him and a dead, rolling bear. we ate that bitch and she tasted fucking great

almost forgot, about 2 weeks later i hit a deer in my truck. ate him too. fucking 8 point buck, and i was still driving my dak lol

you did the right thing though man, like they said dont feel bad. it's better than being dead before your time is up

ripping on hispanics, should not be either then thank you.

i just want everyone to know, we hispanics DO NOT all have vicious fucking pitt bulls. That's called a stereotype. If that's going to be allowed then fuck you!

:werd: We crack on every race here on the swap almost daily... as long as its not white. :lol: (50% Hispanic here)

i just want everyone to know, we hispanics DO NOT all have vicious fucking pitt bulls.

my woman wants a Pitt Bull.. :ph34r:

bradpitt.jpg

Oh i forgot to add that the guy who's shepherd bit me made a report and the city made him move his fence like three feet back from the sidewalk (it was that or put up a privacy fence) and it was deemed a dangerous dog.

I was out of city limits, but the Parish didn't want to do anything. The dog used to follow cars out of the neighborhood until a few people opened up their car doors and smacked the shit out of it.

That Chow Chow was mean as fuck.

The dog used to follow cars out of the neighborhood until a few people opened up their car doors and smacked the shit out of it.
lmao
Those dogs can be viscious. My cousin had one and it didnt like anyone.

point a gun at my Dre Dogg and he goes crazy .. my cousin used to mess w/ him as a pup.. now he doesnt like guns at all.. starts barking his ass off.. lol

ripping on hispanics, should not be either then thank you.

i just want everyone to know, we hispanics DO NOT all have vicious fucking pitt bulls. That's called a stereotype. If that's going to be allowed then fuck you!

:werd: We crack on every race here on the swap almost daily... as long as its not white. :lol: (50% Hispanic here)

And you're right... so :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back