should i be banned? it's your call.

stay or go?

• glad to be asked. ban the b!tch and pass the cheetoes.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • didn't earn a ban and everyone should move on.

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, I would rather get a double cheeseburger than a hand job anyway.

Anyone who doesn't enjoy a hand job clearly hasn't gotten a good one.
exactly true.
Never gotten a good one I guess. Why get a girl to do it when I'll do a better job and fall asleep?
because you can get a good hand job and still eat your cheeseburger at the same time.

oh, and no ban for dacheat. especially if she follows through and shows the ta-tas. but who's the mod she's dating?

Anyone who doesn't enjoy a hand job clearly hasn't gotten a good one.

i havent gotten a good since high school.

if you have time to get on your knees and jack me off, you have the time to open your mouth and suck it.

i'll take a bj thank you^_^

it's only the internet, ban, no ban who cares

Werd.

FYI, Im sayin no ban. From what Ive seen its not you that starts the drama, which I find is the problem. You just some how wind up involved in it from time to time. Still no reason for a ban. :thumbsup:

no ban for dachat,you havent earned it,and i would tae a BJ over anything:D
also supposedly shes dating E,i got to hear all about it from someone last night:mellow:

Fuck a handjob. If shes goin that far she might as well blow me. Thats my take.

how ever if you were to ever be banned it would be for not posting up the goods for the man ass thread............

I vote ban, not because of the drama, but because of a certain unfulfilled deal from back in the day...something concerning the posting of HondaSwap man ass pictures... :D

Nah, J/K. I don't have a problem with you. It doesn't seem like you start the drama, you just defend yourself when caught up in it...and honestly, who wouldn't?

So, according to the site owner, you're dating one of the mods and wonder if you get shown favoritism? Gee, I do wonder.

Why did you put this BS in my mouth? I never said any of that.

According to the site owner, dacheat didn't start 3+ threads complaining about the same damn thing, thus spamming. Aleaf did. And that's why she got a vacation. For spamming nonsense in the members' lounge, even after i warned her that one more and shes toast. The record is there in the lounge, locked, for you to visit.

I wasn't going to ban either of them until they took a private issue public and wasted my bandwidth. The person who wasted my bandwidth got a vacation.

it's clear as can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back