Should I buy an 86' Corolla?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

numiniku = go drink

kohi (ko as in company, and hi as in he is) = coffee

the i's and the e's have a different pronounciation than in english...

Just kinda like the R's are as the L's......Is that L as in Rome or R as in London.....

Originally posted by Airjockie@Oct 9 2003, 06:01 AM
Just kinda like the R's are as the L's......Is that L as in Rome or R as in London.....

:lmao: :werd:

ohh stupid me i forgot that.. "baka.." i forgot about that part.. yeah my bad, hachi means 8 and roku means 6 and if you want to say 86 you need to stick in the juu meaning 10.. then again air jockie has a point, even here we don't say, "Hello my name is....." Instead we say, "hi," if youre normal, and "wat up," if youre ghetto, "im..." at anyrate, this isnt japanese class and i only took one semester, so i kno little... :lol:.. oh yeah, and if you must learn how to pronounce stuff, the vowels are like spanish.. a = ah, e = a, i = e, o = o , u = oo.. or something like that..

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Oct 9 2003, 01:16 PM
coffee = koohi
drink = nomimasu

learn ur japanese man b4 u start spouting it off.

I'm prolly the last guy you would want to say that to......here's a hint....

I can't type good......
but I know more Japanese than a Japanese teenager prolly knows....and not from a semester at high school....I lived there bud. 7 1/2 years.....I was a maneger at many places, and I worked all over the place...the only thing I didn't do is get on TV over there...and that was prolly going to be next, if I didn't come back to the states.... ;)

Originally posted by Airjockie+Oct 9 2003, 09:14 PM-->
SleEPeR_CRX
@Oct 9 2003, 01:16 PM
coffee = koohi
drink = nomimasu

learn ur japanese man b4 u start spouting it off.

I can't type good......
but I know more Japanese than a Japanese teenager prolly knows....and not from a semester at high school....I lived there bud. 7 1/2 years.....I was a maneger at many places, and I worked all over the place...the only thing I didn't do is get on TV over there...and that was prolly going to be next, if I didn't come back to the states.... ;)

:owned: :lol:

I can't type good......
but I know more Japanese than a Japanese teenager prolly knows....and not from a semester at high school....I lived there bud. 7 1/2 years.....I was a maneger at many places, and I worked all over the place...the only thing I didn't do is get on TV over there...and that was prolly going to be next, if I didn't come back to the states....

if ur so damned smart y did u spell it wrong? and actually i went to japan for 4 months, not as much as u, but u still spelt it wrong.

on a side note, how much does a ae86 GT-S weight? and how hard is it to get a 4agze in there? ( the supercharged mr2 engine)? might be looking into a new car :D

if ur so damned smart y did u spell it wrong? and actually i went to japan for 4 months, not as much as u, but u still spelt it wrong.

try typing something on the last minute of your lunch break, while rushing to punch off from lunch, and trying to shut the computer down, while talking to some buddies at work....My spelling is not the best, but apearantly yours rules:rolleyes: .....sorry dude...just step away from the computer, and stop trying to flame people that you have never met. Besides...ohh a whole 4 monthes....when I did get back from Japan in 1997 til now, I still speak Japanese every friggen day....My wife is the JDM hotty that is about to flip you off if you must post again....and try posting your little comment about the correct way to say 86 in Japanese on this board....and we'll see how long you will last....Club4AG

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Oct 9 2003, 07:25 PM

If you're so good at spelling, how come you never spell anything right in English?! It's not like us Asians spell our crap out in western language letters anyway... there's no real "right" way to spell something when you're just sounding it out with the English alphabet anyway.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Oct 9 2003, 07:43 PM
So no fans of Initial D in this thread? :roll:

Initial D is pretty sweet. Have you seen the whole thing? Do you have the series? Want it before you leave town?

:lol:

Originally posted by Calesta+Oct 9 2003, 11:37 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@Oct 9 2003, 07:43 PM

Initial D is pretty sweet. Have you seen the whole thing? Do you have the series? Want it before you leave town?

I've only watched the beginning episodes. So you have an extra copy of the series that you'd be willing to part with? :eek:

I have the videotape of the episodes with the red eg hatch in it. It's only in Japanese, no subtitles. I just liked the cover with the hatch on it. lol

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Oct 9 2003, 11:13 PM
I've only watched the beginning episodes. So you have an extra copy of the series that you'd be willing to part with? :eek:

Come on by, I'll be awake. You know how to get here. :lol:

Hey calesta...Do you have the whole series? I had most of them till I had to format the old girl here :( But I would you be willing snail mail me some CDs if I payed the shipping? and for the CDs? And PS the car is not a winter beater, I have a blazer for that, this is my new toy, that I will be working on over the winter... I just have to find space to rent so I can put the car and my boat in for over winter and most likely though out the summer if rent is cheap enough. PM me if your up to it calesta....ok I got to go to bed, I just got off work 2 hours ago and its almost 9 damn! I have to be up at one and I need at least 8 hours of sleep...oh well...I told the guy I want it, but for him to hold onto it till I get some space to put it, I will mostlikely pick it up and just move it here till I get some space if daddy will let me (live at home still :ph34r: )....PS if any of you know websites or any of you from MN or close to the cities that would like to rent out some space...let me know....

ah man, not this shit again. I can vouche, somewhat, for AJ and his JDM wife :p
after all she gave me the bird mang. :D

lay off the coffee peeps, you guys are so quick to jump the gun on other members and yes AJ speaks Japanese and I am sure that there are plenty of members than will vouche for that.

Now, where were we? oh yeah the AE86 - - Get it!!!

Originally posted by Calesta+Oct 9 2003, 10:37 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@Oct 9 2003, 07:43 PM

haha yeah i have the whole series too.. did you get the extra and battle stages?? mine is kinda crappy though since its fansubs with terrible english and sometimes its in mandarin :lol: .. oh well at least i have the whole thing, haha..

its crazy listening to AJ and wife talk to each other, its sounds so natural! i pick up on somethings, but not too much. :lol: im just glad i havent gotten the bird.

martine, if you want to borrow the whole series let me know, but im not sure if the ibm could run them. they are very high quality japanese episodes. :D

personally, i dont care for the corolla i think its ugly, but its got a mean streak like i couldnt believe. little fucker is pretty peppy... cant wait to see AJ's when its finished. ill probably have a hand in it.

zeal- Yeah, I've got the whole series... roommate has them on old import (but official) DVD with the crappy Chinese Engrish subs, and I have them on VCD with the good fansubs.

Green- Hopefully this evening she'll have a full set that runs on her laptop.

:)

try typing something on the last minute of your lunch break, while rushing to punch off from lunch, and trying to shut the computer down, while talking to some buddies at work....My spelling is not the best, but apearantly yours rules:rolleyes: .....sorry dude...just step away from the computer, and stop trying to flame people that you have never met. Besides...ohh a whole 4 monthes....when I did get back from Japan in 1997 til now, I still speak Japanese every friggen day....My wife is the JDM hotty that is about to flip you off if you must post again....and try posting your little comment about the correct way to say 86 in Japanese on this board....and we'll see how long you will last....Club4AG

arguing.jpg

ok.

Back