should i buy it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
when i get my insurance check, should i buy this??

91 300zx n/a

whatcha think?

EDIT:

their asking 8450 ish, i think i can squeeze out 8000 outta my budget..

I think if you like it get it
I like the look of the 300ZXs but they are slow and also over priced IMO
unless its a TT or you want to have a simple everyday driver with out wanting to go fast....

i see them around here going for that price for the tt version with not really low miles but below average miles for a car that old

same here, but i saw it and just fell in love. how much it will cost me to insure it will be teh deciding factor thoug <_<

i would say look for the tt if you want a 300zx its going to be around the same price to insure and around the same price as that one to purchase

Now, the price isn't that bad. So long as he's not bullshiting.

But the guy can't even spell stillen. And on top of that, I bet his "stillen modified" is only on the outside/intake/shifter/etc.

not too bad ... but ive driven both the TT and the NA models and the NA is a dog.... you might want to try to hold out for a TT

it may look good, but the 1/4 mile time stock is 15.9... thats just a lil too slow for me. i think i'm gunna go with the b16'ed hatch idea again. damn i need to stop changing my mind.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Sep 13 2003, 02:15 PM
it may look good, but the 1/4 mile time stock is 15.9... thats just a lil too slow for me. i think i'm gunna go with the b16'ed hatch idea again. damn i need to stop changing my mind.

So buy the 3.0 TT engine and drop it in the bay.

Other wise BUY IT, you don't see too many NAs, 2+2s or TTs around. At least I don't.

seams a tad pricy. Here in michigan, they go for 6-7K. I would say 8k is too much for a heavy, slow, badass looking car.

Sorry if I'm a little late to this, but I thought they found your car?

Originally posted by nealo@Sep 13 2003, 12:59 PM
Sorry if I'm a little late to this, but I thought they found your car?

they did, but the adjuster said that he's gunna tell insurance to total it..

15.9 when it was brand new stock spec I bet it runs mid 16s now =)

I see them around here all the time

BTW
av-29.gif
I 2nd that =)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Sep 13 2003, 01:54 PM
N/A? You actually want an N/A? Go drive it and then come back and tell us how much you still want it...

:withstupid:

I say if its not a TT, its not even worth looking at.

I'd stick with the B18/B16 hatch or GSR idea mang.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 14 2003, 12:05 AM
GSR > n/a 300Z

w3rd.

i'm not gunna try to make up my mind what i want before i get the money from insurance because i keep changing it. i'm almost as bad as a woman when it comes to making up my mind <_<

Back