should i buy this type r?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
so back to what i was saying. whats the most i should pay for a 97 with 78ooo on it?

Originally posted by noid1234blueya@Jan 4 2004, 07:24 PM
so back to what i was saying. whats the most i should pay for a 97 with 78ooo on it?

depends on where you located...

i would like to do a swap, but im affraid that if i buy something older that im giong to have to make it look good. and to do that wold cost too muck

id say roughly 14...roughly..havent seen any pics or anything..just going on the mil. and yr

if i have 10000 to spend and i already have the b18c5 swap, what should i do? by the way, i like to be different.

Originally posted by NoJokE@Jan 4 2004, 07:02 PM
Well whatever, he should NOT buy the car, and get an EG or an EK shell and drop his ITR motor in that, and save a couple grand over buying another car and still having the motor laying there.

:withstupid:

get an EG hatch, drop the ITR in it. Put some lips on it and paint it. It will look good.

If you want a teg, get a 94-95 Ls and do the swap, your gonna save yourself a shit load of money this way and have a car that it plenty fast. If you buy the 94-95 LS just put a type R wing on it and the ITR suspension...now you gotta type r for 1/2 the cost.

i havent seen the type r car yet, but at 10,900$$ it sounds good so far! some country folk owned it and thought it had a v6!!

go check out .redpepperracing, and you'll find that we have some parts availible to make it look nice and clean, the one piece CF hood group buy, the Mugen repro kit Group buy, and all the info you could want for the older cars......

used 87 CRX Si shell = $300-1500, depends where you live...look for non-rusted cars.
Mugen Reproduction kit= $1700
CF hood= $650
the motor have now...$free
Mount kit, unless you can't build your own=$500

possibilities are endless......

I have so much fun pulling up to other Honda and rustangs...with my little tiny turbo...and I walk on them...but if I had more displacement...on an older car...pure sleeper. the looks on their faces are priceless.

easier....the knuckles are there allready

I have seen 97's go for as low as 12k, however, normally they go for around 16-17. With that many miles, I would not spend more then 15k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back