Should I buy this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not a bad CRX.... the second one ofcourse but the first should be burning in the deepest pit of hell, melted and made into Redbull cans.

grey one, fucking awesome.
and those rims are old school sweet too.

i want to see it from more angles.

as far as the first one, I do have a big sledgehammer.
we could fix both the car, and the idiot who made it.

This is probably what happened after some body guy rolled his CRX.

Truth be told, the colors are fucking rediculous, and the car is completely impractical.

But it is pretty cool. I know I couldn't pull it off. Someone had a vision and made it happen. Props to them for completing such a crazy ass car.

bafter1.jpg

bafter2.jpg

bafter3.jpg

bafter4.jpg

This is probably what happened after some body guy rolled his CRX.

Truth be told, the colors are fucking rediculous, and the car is completely impractical.

But it is pretty cool. I know I couldn't pull it off. Someone had a vision and made it happen. Props to them for completing such a crazy ass car.

Ya anyone know what a frenched gas tank is? And why it's in the DOOR MOLDING? lol. Sounds like an explosion waiting to happen. But I don't think I'd ever drive it.

Yes, proof of concept. O well, and the rarity of stock CRX's continue to grow.

Ya anyone know what a frenched gas tank is? And why it's in the DOOR MOLDING? lol. Sounds like an explosion waiting to happen. But I don't think I'd ever drive it.

Yes, proof of concept. O well, and the rarity of stock CRX's continue to grow.

Its a hot rodder thing, and is pretty trick, actually. remove and shave the gas door and relocate it to the area in the door jamb between the inside and outside of the car.. probably right above the catch for the door latch. Hides the filler door, makes your ride look that much smoother, and noone can steal/tamper with your gas, either.

Its a hot rodder thing, and is pretty trick, actually. remove and shave the gas door and relocate it to the area in the door jamb between the inside and outside of the car.. probably right above the catch for the door latch. Hides the filler door, makes your ride look that much smoother, and noone can steal/tamper with your gas, either.

Ah I see. Pretty cool mod.

Then it's not as wacky as I imagined (gas tank in lambo door) lol.

you should test drive it and set it on fire thats about all that car is good for trash it

Well Im not going to journey all the way across the country to test drive that thing.:)

You guys are too harsh. Its fugly, but its unique. My bet is it came from a rolled over CRX that was headed to the scrap yard anyway.

You guys are too harsh. Its fugly, but its unique. My bet is it came from a rolled over CRX that was headed to the scrap yard anyway.

Well one thing is for sure whatever they were trying to do, they over did it. And I like how the windsheild has been chopped down right to the perfect level so if you were to rear end someone, it would be a great way to get your head off of your shoulders.

Back