Should i buy this????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Hey i was looking at all the B.S. stuff on ebay and saw this. well of course it is probably fake or doesn't work, but i was just gonna ask what you guys think. Yes i know if getting more power was really that cheap, then everyone would do it, but i just thought if nothing else this could prove that they dont work. Has anyone ever bought this to see what it does??

Link

says its a resistor, isnt that different from a fuse??
fuse just protects something from too much power going to it by blowing out,

it also says it will give you 20 horse power...

a resitor changes ohms... or the impedence of a circuit.

well duh it aint gonna give 20 hp,
ahh fuck it wast of time.

BTW, i am getting a deal on a Weapon R short ram and 5zigen Fireball axle-back exhaust for my Sol, guy at work is giving it to me for $60. is that a good price??

Anyone heard the fireball exhaust? how does it sound?

ok its a resitor placed in line of the iat sensor and makes it think the incoming air is cooler and more dense thuse injecting more gas

Basically i am still trying to sell the Sol, so i figure having the intake and exhaust might appeal to more people.

so why not the axle back, i know it is still the stock piping, but is it too much $$ or are you just saying performance-wise it is not good

alright cool. Then i guess i should plan on keepin this shit cause its been on autotrader.com for like 3 months and i aint sold it yet.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Dec 27 2003, 01:38 AM
well duh it aint gonna give 20 hp,
ahh fuck it wast of time.

BTW, i am getting a deal on a Weapon R short ram and 5zigen Fireball axle-back exhaust for my Sol, guy at work is giving it to me for $60. is that a good price??

Anyone heard the fireball exhaust? how does it sound?

if it's a real 5Zigen Fireball exhaust then it is well worth it. the muffler alone sells for almost $250. if it's an imitation then its not worth it. and as far as the intake, they all do the samething.

my friend had the 5Zigen Fireball exhaust on his b20/vtec turbo hatch. I liked how it sounded. of course it will probably sound a little different since you'll be puttin it on a n/a car.

Back