Should I even bother with anything?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hafazn2nr

Hey, so this is my first post

For awhile now i've been savin up for a teggy.

but sh*t happens. more like ride-on busses happen.

so I've used all my money for repairing my accord

and i'm not gonna bother saving up for another car. It's a '99 4DR Accord EX, with a ulev vtec engine. (i kno i kno, i didnt have a choice)

so i'm just lookin for some feedback

im gettin more and more into tuning so i really wana start stuff with my car. When i get it back from the body shop im droppin in a manual tranny. After that, i'm lookin at drag coilovers, catback exhaust, and then couple months (After gettin some more funds) a nice turbonetics bolt on turbo kit. I don't really wana do an engine swap, cuz im off to college in a year and dont even kno if ill hav my car.

Seein as how it is a 4 door, and its got the worst engine i could possibly have out of all the accord choices...

should i even bother modding at all?

Last edited:
if you are leaving for college, i wouldn't touch it. i would actually put some nice wheels on it and a decent suspension. then....

i would use it to get as many girls into it as i could since it's a 4 door. use the money from modding your car and put it into enjoying college and pullin' hos.

race after college when you have more funds. get laid now while you are young.

Back