Should i get a 2000 civic si? or a 2000 integra type R?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You've got problems if you have to decide between a Type R and a 2000 Si. Type R everyday, keep it stock and in 20 years you'll have something that's worth twice as much. They will be collector cars someday. Honda got it right with that car.

You must have missed the part about him wanting to mod the shit out of whatever he gets.

Apparently. Even though he has no fucking clue what he's doing.

I hate it when people mod the shit out of Si's and Type R's. If that's his goal he should find an RS or an LS to mod.

That's what I'm trying to puts in his head. I can understand what you're saying with Type Rs but an Si isn't that rare or special. lol Hell I have an EM1 and I barely like Hondas. :p

Okay, Well i wanted the type R, if i could find one to just keep it stock, maybe just put some coil overs on it. but i am gonna get my buddys GSR off of him for 2 grand. needs some work but it will pay off in the long run.

Apparently. Even though he has no fucking clue what he's doing.

I hate it when people mod the shit out of Si's and Type R's. If that's his goal he should find an RS or an LS to mod.

Actually CHAZ! maybe i just wanted to talk to some people about some stuff. make conversation. meet new people. i am very smart about cars. i grew up taking them apart and fixing them. THANKS THO.

So have all of the members that have stuck around here. You're not anything special. If you're very smart about cars then you would know that to molest a Type R would be a waste. I'm only 22 but I can see that an original Type R would be something to talk about in 10-15 years. If I wasn't spending every penny I make on going to school I would certainly find a clean Type R to park in my Grandparents shed for the next 10 years and keep in mint condition.

So have all of the members that have stuck around here. You're not anything special. If you're very smart about cars then you would know that to molest a Type R would be a waste. I'm only 22 but I can see that an original Type R would be something to talk about in 10-15 years. If I wasn't spending every penny I make on going to school I would certainly find a clean Type R to park in my Grandparents shed for the next 10 years and keep in mint condition.

Chaz, you can go fuck yourself with that negative rep! HATER!

Back