Should I get a Civic SI?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Aug 28 2003, 10:22 AM

My del sol = sporty :)
My del sol = fast :ph34r:

Buy it!

How much? And where are you located? And how many miles?

:lol:

Ok for all the people telling him to buy a car cheap then swap, did u not read his post, his parents wont give him the rest of the 12k, just however much the car costs... If I were you I would go with one of the cars on that list B put out. There is a guy here in town with one of those Galant vr4's. lol the thing is bad-ass, he has a bike rack on top so it is the ultimate sleeper. He runs below a 13 f0 sh0, with the bike rack and car-seat in the back. If you absolutley positivley are set on getting a honda like everone else and dont want to be different, get the GSR. The new Si's are nice and all, but are a pretty common car, GSR's arent the most commonest cars around... specially one with that low of miles.

i think either the GSR or the Si would be a bad choice considering your a new driver.

but then you prolly with just get the car with the most power possible anyway and kill yourself or someone else.

at least thats what happens in Vancouver BC. Rich parents + fast first car = wrecked car pissed off parents cuz their kid cant drive for shat but its not their fault they bought the car.

i'd get a 2001 civic coupe or a 2000 celica gt. Nice little sport cars for 12 g'z or less.

Back