Should I get a Jack Russell?

• Yes do that shit

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • no wai hommie

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • get this instead (attach picture)

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YES ! ! ! HELL YES ! ! my dad has one, that dog is fucking bad ass, we have a bigger dog out side, and some racoons that come up to my parents house, and that jack russel runs the damn show around that house, he doesnt take shit dfrom anything, and he is pretty calm for the most part, other then when he starts playing with the racoon or the other dogs
This is exactly what they were bred for - killings mice, rats, etc. Unless you can give them room to roam and kill they will go psycho and go after anything. I would never have a kid and a JR terrier in the same house - unless he's got fingers to spare.

Some people dont really believe it, but it wasn't that long ago (50 years) that dogs were stricktly for work. When their "jobs" dried up (aka farmland shrinkage) they became pets because they have personalities - unlike cows and chickens.

I'll second the corgi. My girl has one and they're cool as shit. They're definitely small but like E said they have the disposition of a larger dog. They're playful and energetic but they generally aren't hyper and don't really make a lot of noise. They're also very friendly.

Buy a cat, then you can make your own caturday pics.

The only JR I have come in contact with kept me up on Saturday mornings when I was hungover. And when he wasn't just keeping me up, he was jumping on my balls. Seriously, I'm 5'11" 210~ and that fucker always landed on my balls.

Meh. I don't know. I don't like them that much.

beagle_lilli.jpg

Beagle Perhaps? Actually looks like a dog.. (not some angry, toothy little furball) And they are very trainable.

Last edited:
Reading>Seany-izzle

Under 25 lbs. mang.
bah!! real dogs weigh over 40lbs :p plus a rottweiler is better than any dog... well maybe not an Akida... :ph34r: :ph34r:

Under 25..... get one of those hotdog dogs. Just dont get a rat terrier, for the love of god dont get one.

Back