should i get some darton mid sleeves and arias low compression pistons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbowagon92

since the head is still at the machine shop gettin a port and polish and 3 angle valves,i am going to pick some daton mid sleeves and arias low compression pistons.this is being tuned by hondata s300,turbonetics 0-50 man.boost controller,accel ignition system,greddy 720cc injectors.how much power can i get out of this set up on 100 octane?there are alot more stuff to list in this wagon but i am in need for some advise on making the most power i can.the turbo kit can handle 500+hp.i really want this set up to work.any comments are appreciated.

um....what motor and turbo? i wouldn't do 500 hp without focusing more on drivetrain, lsd/clutch/flywheel. oh yeah, i would get an aftermarket head gasket to.

Is it a 1.6, 1.8, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 or 2.4 liter? I made 500whp on my 2.0 gsr but I used 1,000cc injectors just for that extra room to play with but I would get at least 88cc injectors just to have room, theres nothing worst than not having enough fuel on the dyno. I'm not saying you can't make it but you always want room to grow. Also make sure you get a walboro 255 fuel pump and what cams are you going to use on this setup? We can only guess how much you can make but no one can no for sure, I mean every dyno is different, turners are different, different, and setups are different. But if you give a little more infro. on your setup like mr. get nick asked we can only guess not be exact

Back