should i get this prelude carcass?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no internet in the country
Anyone any were can get the internet its called AT&T lol... now onto the car... I would agree its a money pit.... I would offer $300 bucks for it and you would be doing me a favor, sell the damn engine out of it and the trans if they are indeed a B series... and crush the SOB or wheel it off a boat or some shit.... that car is just words can't explain...

You buy this piece of shit yet?
He proably took your advice and told the guy no... or seriously thought about it at least, if he does buy it hope he strips it and sells it for parts could use a few

nah dont think im gunna buy it to much work lol. im curently saving for a h22 for my cb7 or buying a hatch has to wait till after xmass befor i buy anything or my gf will shit on me lol because i have to pay some bills befor i buy car shit

i found a shop here in the maritimes that sell honda motors they ask 2200 up to 2500 for a h22a4, and they are selling a 94 2jz supra rhd for 9600 and only has i think if i remember right 67000 kms and its mint as fuck no joke

If you buy that supra I will come up there and take it from you!!!!!:wave::hmm:

haha nah i wouldnt care haha jk actualy i just checked the kms today there is 150000 kms but that motor would probly last forever probly because of there being no turbos in that year. but who cares haha realy its a SUPRA and the tt motor isnt that exspensive anyways

Thats a nice car for the price, thats my favorite year, and yeah the turbo motors aint that expensive..

Back