should i get this!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:no:

If you're asking this question, you haven't done enough research and aren't ready to drop the cash. You stand a very good chance of ending up with buyer's remorse.
you are far too nice. i post a dumbass answer to dumbass questions. there should be a lot more involved in a post when someone is asking about buying a vehicle.

should i buy a 1995 acura integra SE automatic for $3000???!!!

Is the bolding and the centering and the large font and the million question marks really necessary???????????!!!!!!!!!!

1/3 lb. bacon cheeseburger (foreman grill FTW!!) and seasoned fries.

oh yeah, and cherry coke;)

995 calorie spicy baconator from wendies. just looking at the burger clogged my main artery and im due for surgery tomorrow. but dam the jallapenos were amazing...

should i buy a 1995 acura integra SE automatic for $3000???!!!

You joined to ask that. You are very very very stupid. I suggest you buy it and drive it off a cliff and dont forget to buckle up first. I hope you dont have any kids because we already have plenty idiots on this planet.

Cheeseburger and hotdog, with 4 brownie squares, chocolate chip cookie, coke and a sprite 3 mini bags of doritos, 2 mini bags of cheetos, and 2 gatorades.

I can eat like him and I still only weigh 145-150 lbs. I actually been back to eating junkfood again cause I was losing too much weight eating healthy.

I dont eat consistantly. But when i do eat, lord knows all the food will be gone.

Do you think I should buy another pink dildo?

Well if you already have one giant pink dildo, do you really need another??? That seems like overkill to me. I think you should spend your money on something else...a nice set of anal beads perhaps?

Back