should i get this!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, you need to inform us on the ugly scale.......

cuz if its 6 or higer....... just hit it.
and if your really in the mood.... a 4.5 may do.

well, you need to inform us on the ugly scale.......

cuz if its 6 or higer....... just hit it.
and if your really in the mood.... a 4.5 may do.

:werd:

How ugly is ugly, exactly? Is it just her face that's not so hot, or is it the total package?

don't have sex with someone you wouldn't be willing to get prego. thats my rule.

Yeah, god knows there's enough uglies in the world lol. Is she stupid??

This is the only picture I got.....

Attachments

• Photo-0078.jpg
    Photo-0078.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 235
even though she has some tiggles, i would have to pass.

and that chocolate chip on her chin is a turn off.

trust me I know. I just wanna take the scalpel I have and slice that thing off her face.

She's way below my normal "standards" but I'm not over the ex so I don't go after anyone, I let them come to me. She's the one after me at the moment.....

trust me I know. I just wanna take the scalpel I have and slice that thing off her face.

She's way below my normal "standards" but I'm not over the ex so I don't go after anyone, I let them come to me. She's the one after me at the moment.....
here is the best advice you will get on here.

don't settle for anything that isn't a clear upgrade from your ex. that way you wont get screwed/hurt again.

don't fuck, don't kiss, don't even give the wrong impression that you care if she gets hit by a bus, to ANY woman. trust me on this.

I'm still stuck on my ex, no one is going to measure up. I figure I'll just fuck around until I feel I'm ready to find someone.

I'm not going to go celibate because of her. I had already given up everything for her.

I'm still stuck on my ex, no one is going to measure up. I figure I'll just fuck around until I feel I'm ready to find someone.

I'm not going to go celibate because of her. I had already given up everything for her.
fucking everything with a hole and a heartbeat will only make it worse. once you fuck a bitch, you will think, "man, she wasn't as good as my ex". but if you wait it out, it will pay off for you. trust me on this one. i went through this at your age a couple times.

its all about going for women who are out of your league! u might get turned down a few times but man when one says yes and you're rolling with a 10 it's like magic mate!

I know what you're saying, it hasn't really been like that, I've fooled around a few times since my ex and it was fun, only one of them did I think about her.

Anyone got a rat to gnaw that shit off???

As for waiting, that's what I'm doing. Til I find someone that I give the least shit about. It is worth it to wait, I agree.
ive been waiting over here in ct for ya:ph34r:

and bryan,,that bitch is beat,,but she got big tits,,and they look like they could use a good motorboat,,but hey!!!how come i was invited to this thread?!?

Back