Should I go out with this chick?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Well, all of a sudden I got a call from an old friend. We left each other on a bad note, then a year later we became friends again but then lost touch for over a year. So she called me up, pretty much asking me out. She's an ok chick, she drinks a little, no drugs, no kids, no warrants or other legal bs.

It's a hard decision whether or not to go out with this girl again though, we left on some pretty bad terms and we spread a lot of shit about each other around. We're cool as friends but haven't seen or talked to each other in a while now. I'm thinking it's worth a shot.

No. I'm not a fan of going out with chicks I've gone out with before and left with on bad terms. It will come up and you will fight like fucking dogs. Don't do it.

That was my thought also. What we left on is probably going to come up and things will go back to the way they were years ago.

Who else thinks he needs to be banned from dating women? Until he gets a vasectemy <sp?> anyways

friends only
nothing good could come of that relationship

We talk about it without getting worked up. A relationship would most likely defenitly not work, one fight and it's "you did ________ X years ago"

I don't have a digi anymore. I'd take pics but I'm not buying a camera right now.

That's probably the best thing, "just friends".

So we went out as just friends.. It was cool. This kid that tried to get some butt from her all day came with us. He was getting all worked up becasue we were talking a lot about when me and her lived together and the "good" shit we did back in the day. I actually had a good time as friends :shrug2:

Back