Should I keep my engine harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

recyclefreak

I have a 94 civic cx hatch and will swap a b18c in. Should I keep my grey engine harness plug that's on the passenger side closer to the engine or get one from a b18c? What about the plug closer to the firewall? And what should I do about the engine harness plugs (the one closer to the engine & one closer to the firewall) on the driver side of the engine close to the shock tower.

Last edited:
I have no idea what plugs you are talking about. However, all civic harnesses are very similar if not the same as any integra harness. Especially in your case since vtec is wired up already. There is no reason to change harnesses it is very simple to modify your harness to fit a b series engine. Drop out your old engine and bolt in the new one then start to plug the harness into the engine. You will find that most of the plugs on the harness go directly to their respective locations on the new motor, only one or two will need to be stretched to fit. Mostly you will just need to cut the wrapping around the wires so they can reach the plugs they go too.

Back