should I start looking for a new car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:g:

Payments aren't the best idea.

We plan on putting 4k down and keep our payment at around 200 with a pretty short term. Dont forget I get a discount since my company owns the only Honda dealership here. :)

Tuesday is her last day in school so she'll pick up more hours when needed AND my new job at the Subaru place is going really good. :)

It's time for something bigger with more room for her bike and stuff, that civic isn't keeping up with her usage anymore.

let me know when you're gonna sell an 01 civic with 120k for 3 g's and i'll fly down
shit i'll be down that way next week

dont do the vc gasket until you do the timing belt
no point in glueing it all on with the sealant just to take the thing back off again

its for sale for 3500 hundred. I'm on the way to get the timing belt, and rotors.

If my buddy doesnt want it your more than welcome to fly donw and pick it up

$160 bucks for

timing belt
rotors
good brake pads
and seafoam for my RSX :lol:

I couldn't believe it. I supposingly need a motor mount too and i can get a new one for 25 bucks or so.

yay for Advanced auto parts!!!

looks like she's gonna get what she wants afterall....
Blue sensation
5 speed
Sport model

Honda is building one right now and will be delivered on June 15th sometime.

that gives us plenty of time to sell her car and save for an even larger down payment.

If recked doesn't take it.. I might, sounds like a decent car for me to toy with....

My 97 accord never had a drip of anything come out of it until it hit 160K and even then it was just the oil pan, rear main, and valvecover.. took a whole 4 hours and 100 bucks to fix and then it ran perfect again...

If recked doesn't take it.. I might, sounds like a decent car for me to toy with....

My 97 accord never had a drip of anything come out of it until it hit 160K and even then it was just the oil pan, rear main, and valvecover.. took a whole 4 hours and 100 bucks to fix and then it ran perfect again...

HOLY CRAP!!! we started at 8pm and got done at 4am!!!! damn timing belt sucks balls!!!

I had to remove EVERYTHING just to remove a freaking bracket for the motor mount all because it wrapped around the block to the powersteering and alternator!

had to take the belt off 3 times for because the crank pully kept moving. man it it sucked.......

and the OEm belt looked just as good as the new! no sign of ANY wear on it. ohh well.

new TB
VC
rotors and pads

Lol, its some work but I didn't mind doing it on the accord, I had 2 people helping me too... so that definitely may have been what kept it going smooth..

well i took some pictures which i'll post pretty soon.

We took the car to Destin (3 hours) and it ran flawless. I cleaned up the engine and no signs of any leaks areound or near the valve cover.

now i need to replace the powersteering and ac belts. they were pretty bad.

Back