should i trust tokico shocks?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

why must everyone diss on walmart? i love that store <_<

walmart kicks ass... working there does not. and im sorry... but fast cars dont belong on air cylinders... cars that pretend to want to be fast, dont belong on air... trucks and things of that sort belong on air, not a honda.

one thing to keep in mind....struts and shocks are designed to dampen X amount of force in X amount of distance...with that in mind...just because they list the same shock for different body style accords doesn't meant they are not gonna work

i've got the tokico blues. i got them, well because i wanted the same strut in each corner, and thats the only company that makes all 4 for my car. i got them from a local shop. everyone at the shop seemed to be partial to tokico? im not sure why, but they ride a lot better than my stock blow out ones :blink:

here is what i think of tokio blues on my hatch right now,I had kyb's adj. which i really loved the adj. settings. The hatch i have now are Tokico blues which are really good on pavement. The only thing I hate is the slightest little bump and my car fly's! I would go with kyb's all the way. I havent yet to ride in with Koni's so I have no say on that setup.

all the babes shop at target, but walmart is the best place to buy. kmart just sucks.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 17 2002, 04:12 PM
screw all those stores, costco rocks! :D

yea, if u dont mind waiting 30 minutes at the checkout behind 10 people with full carts, and if u dont mind buying giant size packages that wont fit in your cabinets or fridge when u get home
:)

Back