Should I upgrade my Plug Wires ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Calesta+May 29 2005, 07:56 AM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 27 2005, 10:03 AM
Calesta
@May 27 2005, 04:28 PM
I like the NGK Blue wires. OEM is excellent too.
[post=504300]Quoted post[/post]​

You know a reliable place to mailorder these (blue)?
[post=504314]Quoted post[/post]​

Call Intercrew. They might hook you up. :)
[post=504935]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, Phillip has about a gazillion of 'em. (214) 575-6288

Originally posted by 92b16vx+May 29 2005, 03:32 AM-->
civicious
@May 29 2005, 06:35 AM
pics?
[post=504862]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
[post=504895]Quoted post[/post]​

Pics of my plug wires?
ha...funny....let me see if i get some in a bit..Im charging the camera(battery)....15 minutes...

hey I have a video camera. I want to record the difference between oem spark plugs wires and My CUSTOM made ones......I wanna make a vid and post it..How do I do It?
I want you guys to see the BIGGGGGGG difference..Its Like having MSD....lol
No kidding.....This Kid came from Puerto Rico, and showed us how to do it and what materials were needed....we did it and BAMM..No prob...TLB baby....lol
The kid know his shit, he has a suzuki swift, vitara pistons and the shit is running low 11's on I think it was 18psi....How I have no I-Fucking-dea...

Dude, I don't know about you, but I logged a 100whp difference just by going from OEM plug wires to NGK Blue. :p

Originally posted by Calesta@May 30 2005, 01:53 PM
Dude, I don't know about you, but I logged a 100whp difference just by going from OEM plug wires to NGK Blue. :p
[post=505285]Quoted post[/post]​

hah,....yeah Well i got 150whp by just switching to my custom made ones....

I need a new camera..the one i had wont turn on for some reason...
Let me seee if i can BORROW one from walmart...lol...

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 28 2005, 01:38 PM
MSD wire ssuck. The plug that attaches to the distributor pops off, they don't fit well.
[post=504691]Quoted post[/post]​

ive always run MSD wires. i have the 8.5mm something or other wires. i agree the old ones did pop off, but they seem to have revised the design a little and now they never pop off. they are good if you ask me.

If they did than that's good because when I had them about four years ago they were uber lame.

doh! yeah yeah. ill hope they are good enough for my use

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 30 2005, 10:31 PM
If they did than that's good because when I had them about four years ago they were uber lame.
[post=505521]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL Fuck yeah i have a set and they pop off too, fuck them!

Anyways it dont matter any more, I just got a set of sumitomos from the dealer a while back, and have a new set of NGK blues sitting on the side just incase.

Back