1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should "Marnash" cheat on his g/f????

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Tonyd0821, Jul 13, 2003.

1. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

is it wrong to cheat on your girlfriend if you think the relationship you are in is going nowhere?

a uhhh....a "buddy of mine" lets call him..."Marnash" (ya, that's it) he met a hot chick over the weekend and got her phone number....and "Marnash"was plannin on goin out with her for drinks one night.....

should "Marnash" cheat on his gf even tho his g/f is being a cunt and he feels that she is ---><--- that close to breaking the relationship up?

what should "Marnash" do?

go out with the chick, but not hit on her? just fuck the girl and get a guilt trip if his chick doesnt break up with him?

the girl is vacationing out here and she is leaving back to goto her home in 3 weeks. so he will most likely never hook up with her again...

p.s. the girl also has a boyfriend, and her friend told "Marnash" that she has cheated on her boyfriend in the past....

what should "Marnash" do?

2. twotwo

twotwo Senior Member

just do it.......

3. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

i never cheated on a g/f before...and had no plans to...

but she made me so fucking mad this past week.....and that is saying alot.

what if i get a guilt trip?

4. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

5. BCD

BCD Junior Member

Go get laid dammit its better than waiting for your g/f to do the same to you.........if she hasnt already :hitit:

6. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

ya well, this new chick is a blonde.....and i got no controll over myself when i go out on dates with blondes...

its like....its like its a natural reaction for me to try and fuck them...i cant help myself. its like its instinct or something...

maybe i can controll myself and be on my best, respectable behavior, and not my usual "shit-talking funny guy i wanna fuck you"
    type mode....

7. BCD

BCD Junior Member

Ive heard this from so many of my friends its funny
    it never works out
    If your a horny basterd your always a horny basterd theres no turning it off

8. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

i CAN turn it off....i just dont talk to other girls when i have a girlfriend...and ever since ive been dating, that's been the case....

im that regard, im the perfect boyfriend.....i dont even look at other chicks when i got a g/f.

but this chick im with right now said some FUCKED UP ASS SHIT to me....
    and we were both plannin on gettin married in a few years if our relationship actually works out....

fuck that. she hit a raw nerve with me.....i can take ALOT of abuse from women and shrug it off.....just dont hit one of my raw nerves....
    thats when i think about doing shit like cheating....

9. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

it all depends, if marnash cheats on her and for some reason things become good again then it will weigh on him. the fact that she is leaving and will be his secret is a high temptation, marnash needs to think about this a little more. if he thinks things are really over then shit bang away, ambush paddington too.

10. BCD

BCD Junior Member

well if she gets under your skin that much maybe you should just go for the blonde

11. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

:lmao:

12. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

:blink: :wtf:

13. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

when your about to bust you pull out and aim for her teddy bear. oops paddington gets it

14. comutek

comutek Senior Member

marnash sounds like a tool, i wouldn't be friends w/ him anymore if i were you. :) j/k

15. tedwright

tedwright Senior Member

are you married to her??? NO.....go get your dick wet

16. Loco Honkey

Loco Honkey Banned

If you think the relationship is going nowhere, break up with her now. No sense dragging it out, wasting both your time and hers, when you both can be out looking for better people.

Karma's a bitch. If you break up with your girl to tap the other girl, that's almost as bad as hitting it while you're still with your girl.

If I were you, I'd just end the relationship, and go hang out with this girl with no expectations. Just let whatever happens happen. Even if you don't hit it, you'll still feel better about yourself (which is really the only thing that matters here), than if you slept with her. And who knows...? Maybe she'll think you're such a nice guy, she'll stay in touch and come back. "Hooking up" isn't what it's cracked up to be. All the high schoolers think it's great. I know from experience that if you have any self esteem, you'll feel hollow afterwards.

17. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

:werd:

18. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

:werd: :withstupid:

19. IceBolt

IceBolt Senior Member

look at the first part of your original question.
    "is it wrong to cheat on your girlfriend"

If you think that your relationship is going nowhere, then why are you with her?

Is your gf who cares about you worth losing over a one night stand?

If you do hit it, then you've lost all your morales and principles and question where that guy you used to know went.

20. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

just remember everyone married or just dating end up having stuff like this happen sooner or later just work thru it if you were really thinking about getting married to her in a few years then I think you knew the answer before asking

or your just trying to find a way to end it

thats something only you can figure out

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted