should "Marnash" cheat on his g/f????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
is it wrong to cheat on your girlfriend if you think the relationship you are in is going nowhere?

a uhhh....a "buddy of mine" lets call him..."Marnash" (ya, that's it) he met a hot chick over the weekend and got her phone number....and "Marnash"was plannin on goin out with her for drinks one night.....

should "Marnash" cheat on his gf even tho his g/f is being a cunt and he feels that she is ---><--- that close to breaking the relationship up?

what should "Marnash" do?

go out with the chick, but not hit on her? just fuck the girl and get a guilt trip if his chick doesnt break up with him?

the girl is vacationing out here and she is leaving back to goto her home in 3 weeks. so he will most likely never hook up with her again...

p.s. the girl also has a boyfriend, and her friend told "Marnash" that she has cheated on her boyfriend in the past....

what should "Marnash" do?

i never cheated on a g/f before...and had no plans to...

but she made me so fucking mad this past week.....and that is saying alot.

what if i get a guilt trip?

Go get laid dammit its better than waiting for your g/f to do the same to you.........if she hasnt already :hitit:

ya well, this new chick is a blonde.....and i got no controll over myself when i go out on dates with blondes...

its like....its like its a natural reaction for me to try and fuck them...i cant help myself. its like its instinct or something...

maybe i can controll myself and be on my best, respectable behavior, and not my usual "shit-talking funny guy i wanna fuck you"
type mode....

Ive heard this from so many of my friends its funny
it never works out
If your a horny basterd your always a horny basterd theres no turning it off

i CAN turn it off....i just dont talk to other girls when i have a girlfriend...and ever since ive been dating, that's been the case....

im that regard, im the perfect boyfriend.....i dont even look at other chicks when i got a g/f.

but this chick im with right now said some FUCKED UP ASS SHIT to me....
and we were both plannin on gettin married in a few years if our relationship actually works out....

fuck that. she hit a raw nerve with me.....i can take ALOT of abuse from women and shrug it off.....just dont hit one of my raw nerves....
thats when i think about doing shit like cheating....

it all depends, if marnash cheats on her and for some reason things become good again then it will weigh on him. the fact that she is leaving and will be his secret is a high temptation, marnash needs to think about this a little more. if he thinks things are really over then shit bang away, ambush paddington too.

well if she gets under your skin that much maybe you should just go for the blonde

when your about to bust you pull out and aim for her teddy bear. oops paddington gets it

If you think the relationship is going nowhere, break up with her now. No sense dragging it out, wasting both your time and hers, when you both can be out looking for better people.

Karma's a bitch. If you break up with your girl to tap the other girl, that's almost as bad as hitting it while you're still with your girl.

If I were you, I'd just end the relationship, and go hang out with this girl with no expectations. Just let whatever happens happen. Even if you don't hit it, you'll still feel better about yourself (which is really the only thing that matters here), than if you slept with her. And who knows...? Maybe she'll think you're such a nice guy, she'll stay in touch and come back. "Hooking up" isn't what it's cracked up to be. All the high schoolers think it's great. I know from experience that if you have any self esteem, you'll feel hollow afterwards.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 13 2003, 10:05 AM
If you think the relationship is going nowhere, break up with her now. No sense dragging it out, wasting both your time and hers, when you both can be out looking for better people.

:werd:

look at the first part of your original question.
"is it wrong to cheat on your girlfriend"

If you think that your relationship is going nowhere, then why are you with her?

Is your gf who cares about you worth losing over a one night stand?

If you do hit it, then you've lost all your morales and principles and question where that guy you used to know went.

just remember everyone married or just dating end up having stuff like this happen sooner or later just work thru it if you were really thinking about getting married to her in a few years then I think you knew the answer before asking

or your just trying to find a way to end it

thats something only you can figure out

Back