should "Marnash" cheat on his g/f????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I agree with loco, do the respectable thing, if it's going nowhere and you really don't see yourself with her in the future (hence thinking about cheating on her) then break up and seek other people.

Milan

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 13 2003, 04:38 AM
the girl is vacationing out here and she is leaving back to goto her home in 3 weeks. so he will most likely never hook up with her again...

:hitit:

tell Marnash to try and get some pics of her :lol:

im all about revenge...if she pissed you off, piss her off back. cheat on her, tell her, then break up.

sex is the ultimate revenge as i see it. this girl pissed me off. so i got her wanting me. fucked her, put my clothes on, and left her there. i work with her, but havent talked to her since. lol

if you dont want to be mean to your gf, then break up with her. and THEN go out with the blonde.

thanks for the replies guys....

im going to end it with psycho-cunt, call the new chick
and hit it for a while till she leaves to go back to
sacramento (im in so cali) and then find me another one.

i cant deal with a girl that tries to walk all over me and what not.

dude i can totally relate to this lately my old lady has been doin the same shit, little things to piss me off ive been with her for over a yr and a half now and i cant stand it anymore i want out but she is very clingy and im a nice guy i just cant bring myself to breaking it off with her ive thought about cheating but then the "nice guy gene" took over and i couldnt bring myself to do it

If you think there's any possibility of mending things, stay true to your girl, but from your last post, it sounds like you've made up your mind to cut her loose.

That being the case, go fuck the blonde. Since it sounds like you're both in it for some meaningless booty, see if she'll let you video tape it and then send the tape to your ex-girlfriend. And for that extra special :wub: effect, have it proffessionally gift wrapped so she thinks it's a "let's make up" gift. Then when she opens it and watches it ......

BAM!!

I'm sick of girls thinkin they're the only ones who can play "games". :boxing:

Originally posted by XZILER8@Jul 13 2003, 12:52 PM
If you think there's any possibility of mending things, stay true to your girl, but from your last post, it sounds like you've made up your mind to cut her loose.

That being the case, go fuck the blonde. Since it sounds like you're both in it for some meaningless booty, see if she'll let you video tape it and then send the tape to your ex-girlfriend. And for that extra special :wub: effect, have it proffessionally gift wrapped so she thinks it's a "let's make up" gift. Then when she opens it and watches it ......

BAM!!

I'm sick of girls thinkin they're the only ones who can play "games". :boxing:

Sir, i am in your hands..... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

ya, fuck her, actually the party i went to last night, i met another chick aside from the blonde. she was a strawberry blonde with short hard (im into the stereo-typical california b(l)each blonde) but im gonna ask my bro. g/f to give me her #. its another one of her friends...

ya, im just going to placate my chick right now, cuz i know she is about to give me the boot in a few days or weeks or months....

but untill the the sex is good, so im gonna stay with my chick and date other girls on the side untill my chick gives me the boot. there is no relationship, she doesnt goto hug me when i try and hug her.....just she is a very cold chick.

but the sex is good.

so if she is going to be like that, then ill just placate and look for something else on the side. its all good.

dude, if the relationship isn't going anywhere and you're not getting along with her...but the sex is good why mess up a good thing...atleast you're getting ass on a regular basis. keep her around.

you don't want to let her go just yet. keep her around cuz she's still giving it up, the first time she doesn't want to give it up is when you need to cut her loose.

go hang out with the blonde that's from Sac but don't have any expectations. just let's thing play out. if you get some then :thumbsup:, but if not don't try too hard.

have fun. B)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 13 2003, 11:05 AM
If you think the relationship is going nowhere, break up with her now. No sense dragging it out, wasting both your time and hers, when you both can be out looking for better people.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

oh god mang! This really doesn't need to be a big deal, keep fucking your GF until you don't want her around. And bang this other chick on the side. It's easy, and you'l have fun.

Everytime I've tried to "do right" by a girl I've ended up regreating it, don't make my mistake, morals are best left to the people in life with no better options

UPDATE....

i think i fucked up. i was just checking my cell phone bcuz i had to call my grandmother and i noticed something....

last night when that blonde chick gave me her #, (i was kinda faded when i asked her for her #, so this may have something to do with the fact...)
but anyways i could have SWORE i stored her # in my nextel phone directory...

"Jen" is not in my phone....i think i fucked up and did not properly store her number in my phone last night when she gave it to me, due to the fact that i was so faded i could not properly work my phone, altho i coulda swore i hit "DONE" after i entered her number on my nextel i60...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

why does this type of shit only happen to me?

and now you have to ask your self do you still want to be with your gf? =)

maybe it happened for a reason.... hmmmmm

/chink voice/:I don't want to know your name! I just want bang bang bang!:/chinkvoice/ :bo: :hitit: :boxing:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jul 13 2003, 10:15 PM
:doh: :ji:

wtf does Ji have to do with this thread. lol

anyway, if you forgot her number, go back to the same place you met her next week, and you will probably see her there again. girls don't like new things. trust me. I tried to hit it in the butt a few times, and since it was new to them, they said no. so girls don't like new things.

scenerio #2, Her name really isn't Jen afteral.. lol

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jul 14 2003, 12:38 AM
actually, i dont have a clue what Ji is. i just see a guy who fell flat on his face. what is Ji??

LMAO :lol:

Back