should "Marnash" cheat on his g/f????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 13 2003, 11:43 PM
I tried to hit it in the butt a few times, and since it was new to them, they said no. so girls don't like new things.

Girl (Hopefully not as round) ---> :moon: <==8 <--- B's Dick

(Hopefully this picture is not to scale)

:lmao:

Karnash, two things, one, I just got an i60 used from a friend and I can't figure out how to get my v.m. set up, I think i'll PM you and see if you can help me figure it out.

Two, here's what I would do in your situation. Go out with all the other chicks in the world and still fuck your girl. When going out with the other chicks, like you said, don't try to hard. When your not trying to hard it gets you all this:

1.) Chicks dig a dude who doesn't try hard... you'll get laid
2.) If things don't work out with the soup, salad, and breadsticks, you can honestly tell yourself you weren't trying to get with them, so you don't have to feel guilty.
3.) If things do work out with the girls on the side, you can revel in your manliness that your hittin like 3 chicks all in the same day. :worthy:

I was in a similar situation last year and it all worked out like I said above. I completely see where your coming from about the conflicting feelings, but looking back I'm like damn I shoulda hit even more chicks when I knew it was going down the tubes. That's wasted time. B)

Originally posted by halcyon985@Jul 14 2003, 01:15 AM
Karnash, two things, one, I just got an i60 used from a friend and I can't figure out how to get my v.m. set up, I think i'll PM you and see if you can help me figure it out.

just dial 611 and ask....

Back