Show me your watches...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Here is the one I currently am Sporting... :)

watch.jpg

Specs:

http://www.citizenwatch.com/us/collections...-52e/watch.html

What do you guys/girls wear?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 18 2003, 07:55 AM
<- t3h p00r
has no watch

stop spending money on your car ;)

or get a gf that loves you a lot :)

This is what I'm wearing these days

fs2920.jpg

Info about it

Watch info

--
It's amazing how many people have stopped me in a store, on the street, in an elevator etc... and said. "Hey that's a nice watch" The color and the band style must have some appealing nature to the human eye. Some psychology major could probably tell us why

ashblvamrne.jpg

mine is similar to this one with the exception that mine has almost a gunmetal finish on the face and black around the dial with some gold in the band and no numbers......

s3f69b97c53033.jpg

looks just like this except the little dials for day, and stuff are a redish orange.

Watch Info

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 18 2003, 09:08 AM
stop spending money on your car ;)

or get a gf that loves you a lot :)

working on both :lol:

I used to work at Macy's in the shipping and recieving dep. and we would "help" ourselves to the watches weekly. I ended up with 21 Fossil watches, 1 Keneth Cole, and 1 Bulova by the time I quit. Between lending them out, trading them for pot, losing them, breaking them, and camping, I am down to 2 Fossils. But I don't wear them, I have the I90 Biatch... Why wear a watch? :D

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 18 2003, 11:28 AM
I used to work at Macy's in the shipping and recieving dep. and we would "help" ourselves to the watches weekly. I ended up with 21 Fossil watches, 1 Keneth Cole, and 1 Bulova by the time I quit. Between lending them out, trading them for pot, losing them, breaking them, and camping, I am down to 2 Fossils. But I don't wear them, I have the I90 Biatch... Why wear a watch? :D

Because telling time on your wrist is more classy than reaching in your pocket and looking at your cellphone.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 18 2003, 08:28 AM

its a movado vizio that i got for christmas from my mom

s3f69e0c744778.jpg

hey shad... i got an i95cl, so lick my ass!! lol j/k man

B)

and yes i agree, telling time on your wrist is a lil more classy

Originally posted by sisteve+Sep 18 2003, 11:42 AM-->
sohcslammer
@Sep 18 2003, 11:28 AM

Because telling time on your wrist is more classy than reaching in your pocket and looking at your cellphone.

Not when it's dark out and you whip out the sicky I90 that glows blue and bitches swoon an drop to thier knees in awe. But maybe that's just me.... :lol:

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 18 2003, 11:48 AM
hey shad...  i got an i95cl, so lick my ass!!  lol  j/k man

[Jack Nicholson]Where does he get these wonderfull toys?[/Jack Nicholson]

Hey Jason - give ME some money.... :p

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Sep 18 2003, 08:51 AM-->
2 litre EG
@Sep 18 2003, 11:48 AM

[Jack Nicholson as the Joker]Where does he get these wonderfull toys?[/Jack Nicholson as the Joker]

lol im broke right now, my $721 car payment for the lancer and the $580 escalade payment aint helpin me whatsoever bro!

im so broke i cant even smoke the green and lovely :ph34r:

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Sep 18 2003, 11:56 AM-->
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 18 2003, 08:51 AM
2 litre EG
@Sep 18 2003, 11:48 AM

[Jack Nicholson as the Joker]Where does he get these wonderfull toys?[/Jack Nicholson as the Joker]

lol im broke right now, my $721 car payment for the lancer and the $580 escalade payment aint helpin me whatsoever bro!

I;ll take the escalade off your hands :)

And thats my next watch...movada and tag = wankin in the handicapped bathroom

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 18 2003, 11:56 AM

:eek: That's horrible. I quit just a couple days ago. But I'm having a kid next week.

I have some friends in Spermbank (Burbank) that work on Front-Street if ya know what I mean.... :p Let me know if ya need anything.

Back