Show me your watches...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sisteve+Sep 18 2003, 08:58 AM-->
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 18 2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 18 2003, 08:51 AM
2 litre EG
@Sep 18 2003, 11:48 AM
hey shad...  i got an i95cl, so lick my ass!!  lol  j/k man

[Jack Nicholson as the Joker]Where does he get these wonderfull toys?[/Jack Nicholson as the Joker]

Hey Jason - give ME some money.... :p

lol im broke right now, my $721 car payment for the lancer and the $580 escalade payment aint helpin me whatsoever bro!

im so broke i cant even smoke the green and lovely :ph34r:

I;ll take the escalade off your hands :)

And thats my next watch...movada and tag = wankin in the handicapped bathroom

my cousin mark got a tag heuer watch for his high school graduation... i was trippin when i went with his dad to go buy it... he spent a lil more than 2400 bucks!!!

oh and nah i like the escalade lol, it smells like oil since i always take it when i go racing haha... oh and it didnt help when i picked up my GSR block and it tipped over while full of oil hahahaha

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Sep 18 2003, 12:00 PM-->
Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 18 2003, 08:58 AM
2 litre EG

[Jack Nicholson as the Joker]Where does he get these wonderfull toys?[/Jack Nicholson as the Joker]

lol im broke right now, my $721 car payment for the lancer and the $580 escalade payment aint helpin me whatsoever bro!

my cousin mark got a tag heuer watch for his high school graduation... i was trippin when i went with his dad to go buy it... he spent a lil more than 2400 bucks!!!

oh and nah i like the escalade lol, it smells like oil since i always take it when i go racing haha... oh and it didnt help when i picked up my GSR block and it tipped over while full of oil hahahaha

what year is it?

One day I'll own a tag, one day :)

Originally posted by sisteve+Sep 18 2003, 09:01 AM-->
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 18 2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 18 2003, 08:58 AM
2 litre EG

what year is it?

One day I'll own a tag, one day :)

the escalade? its a 2000, i picked it up used with 600 miles on it... it wasnt that bad of a deal but the payments along with the payments for the evo are killin me!

in case your talkin about what year the GSR is, its a 95 :)

Sorry guys...I'm sportin a Wal-mart watch. As far as I know there is not pics of it. It looks like a Fossal.

Khris it looks like the Fossal you had about a year ago.

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 18 2003, 09:06 AM
nope, the 'sclade

Thats the new body style right?

actually the 2000 is the older body style... the new ones didnt come out til 2002 cause in 2001 they didnt make any escalades at all

i wish i had a new one, those are bad ass... shit i wish i had bling bling rims lol, but im broke

:p

BTW: PAGE 2 OWN3D

B)

i have this navy seals luminox watch. its good up to 660ft. in water, has a special gas-based glow-in-the-dark system, and is/was actually issued to navy seals.

navyseal_s3001_large.jpg

i have a 5 dollar walmart watch that i only wear to run in, other than that i use my cell phone, i stopped wearing watches during the summer since it gave me a tan line, lol

Originally posted by Prowler@Sep 18 2003, 12:06 PM
FS2696.jpg

Real diamond, too. Mine is turquoise faced, not gunmetal.

so it's just like mine minus the chronograph

and someday I'll own a tag, hell if F1 relies on their timing systems they must make a good watch piece., fuck movada with their over proced crap.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+Sep 18 2003, 10:37 AM-->
@Sep 18 2003, 12:06 PM
FS2696.jpg

Real diamond, too. Mine is turquoise faced, not gunmetal.

so it's just like mine minus the chronograph

and someday I'll own a tag, hell if F1 relies on their timing systems they must make a good watch piece., fuck movada with their over proced crap.

there nothing wrong with movado... if a watch company has been around since 1881 [like movado], im pretty sure they make a good watch too to have survived this long

ok true tag has been around longer by over 20 years, but its still a good watch

:p

;; Damn im extremely bored

Only the blingest blang fo' dis fo'

s3f6a2160cf864.jpg

That's 100% Folex dawg, but Timex Ironman, is the bomb.

Originally posted by word@Sep 18 2003, 04:08 PM
mbdual1.jpg

mbdual16.jpg

my 18th bday present from my dad.

That is pimp! How much?

Yoshi: Titanium does own, My citizen has a full titanium band and face and it doesnt scrath nor dull :)

Back